Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Gifts
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 11th 2020 at 12:48 PM
justme
It would be great to be able to gift your friends things that you have, like gold, bush bucks gems, old pets eggs, pets. Not main things that you get as you advance in game.
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2020 at 11:25 AM
ahhmericanwoman
I think it would be a cool way to wreck the integrity of the game, and eventually kill it. If you "give" newer people their gold, they don't have to do the work to EARN it and experience that joy of achievement when they get what you have been working for. Same with any other type of currency, especially bush bucks. As much as we love this game, Codename Entertainment is a BUSINESS. They need money to keep their business running and coming up with all these great things for us! They're not doing it as a charitable contribution. By us "giving away" all the things that they try to sell to us, it would be seriously cutting in to the funds they need to keep their business running. When they say they need our "support", they don't mean just a pat on the back. They need our financial support too.
I am low income but I try to purchase premium pets which usually come with bush bucks whenever I see one I really like. Yes, $20 is a lot of money for one cyber pet. But I don't want them too have to resort to sticking a bunch of outside advertising in the game in order to keep it going. Any time you ask for something for "free" you are indirectly asking them to do thier work and cut their source of income for free! Would you want to do that at work? Didn't think so.