Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Submitting of tickets to Nick not working for me
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2019 at 7:37 AM
irishpat04
I am on a mac and using safari to play the game. I have tried to submit tickets but they do not seem to go through. I show none in history. When i click on submit, it seems like it is working but they never show up as a ticket. Not sure what else to try.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2019 at 9:04 AM
Horsedancer1
You could post the problem here with @Nick, and he might get it and reply with instructions. Good luck!
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2019 at 11:38 AM
irishpat04
Thanks, Horsedancer1. I finally was able to submit one through Facebook. I have never played the game through Facebook but that was the only way I could figure out how to do it.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2019 at 11:54 AM
Horsedancer1
You are so welcome. Glad you got through! I never play any games on FB as it is too easy for malware infections, at least that is what I heard. Until now I only used Big Fish Games as their stuff has been pretty safe!
216 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2019 at 1:26 AM
Heather Collings
Why when I get list of teleporter destinations, is there one that says cenote site? I selected it, when to then use teleporter and game crashed so then had to reload?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2019 at 9:04 AM
Flybaby
The Cenote site is part of the upcoming Salt Desert Hub quest. The release date is coming soon, perhaps at the end of this month.