Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Google Chrome Advanced Settings and Clean Up DANGEROUS!!!
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2019 at 8:35 AM
Horsedancer1
I ran this "clean up computer from the Google Chrome settings. It was supposed to check for Malware and "clean up" your computer. After running it, BW2 would not play. I also had FireFox loaded so tried to go into that and the darn Google program had deleted it. It also deleted Flash player and would not give me the option of loading it. I went back to an earlier restore point and got it running. The only thing I had done was run Google "Clean up" and it wiped out FireFox AND Flash and totally blocked flash as well as some other apps I use. Won't do that again!! The restore reloaded FireFox with all my settings. I did not delete Firefox, that darn Google program did it.
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2019 at 10:05 AM
Nicole Vaillancourt
Adope flash players as been blocked, I can't play. Can someone help me pleaaaase
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2019 at 10:11 AM
Horsedancer1
Which browser are you using, Nicole? If it is Chrome, there is a little lock symbol up in the left side of address line. You have to click on that and a list will come up. You have to click on allow flash. Don't know how to fix if you are using another player. Good luck. This Adobe Flash closeout is a pain in the pa-toot!