Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Event Update: Halloween Event, 2019 Edition!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2019 at 11:20 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Official blog and FAQ.

Release notes for today.

Have a treat! Redeem SPOO-KTAC-ULAR-2019 for 1 Large Energy Pack. Valid until the event end.
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 19th 2019 at 11:28 AM
Last Edited October 20th 2019 at 10:35 AM
Barb Tompkins
Hi Nick

After I got the 4000 scariness on Friday,,, today (Saturday)..I was only able to ask 4 NPC to go in the HH.????It should be all 8 of them.???

Moreover,,WE should get the candy just by clicking on them. after we reached the goal,,BUT today..I got candy just from 4 NPC.
So what happened to the last 4....????

UPDATE...Sunday,, I got all 8 done finally without them going in the HH....
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2019 at 9:16 AM
Last Edited October 21st 2019 at 9:18 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barb: Depending on when you asked the kids to go into the house, they all have a unique 20 hour cooldown timer, so if there was gap while you were building up your scariness on Friday, then the last would have been unavailable until 20 hours after you'd hit 4000 scariness and sent them through.

In order for the kids to skip going into the house, you need a multiple of their scared threshold in house scariness.

To get the other 4 kids to instant skip, you need to increase your scariness up to over at least 8000.
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2019 at 6:53 AM
Dimdalax
hello, the redeem does not work Its me or?
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2019 at 6:22 PM
Horsedancer1
When we started buying items from the witch, she said she would tell us what was missing when we purchased more items. So I did not keep track of what I had purchased like I did last year. Now she has stopped offering to tell us what is missing. Is there any way to add that back on? @Nick Thanks so much.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2019 at 7:41 PM
Russel Denton
@ Dimdalax, did you do the code all in caps or not, if not the code has to be in all caps ok matey
89 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2019 at 10:25 AM
Last Edited October 25th 2019 at 4:20 PM
Barb Tompkins
Erika

ty got it done..finally to skip to the last 4...and now all is good.Since '''Sunday'''...
I know the scariness was high as well...over 8000..

Horsedancer, Yeah I noticed that as well.I kept track of them all..

Moreover,,,,is it true what I am seeing that the gift bags are ''''300 Pumkins''''?????

FYI...UMMMMM a friend of mine got a gift from someone and well he is not happy(mainly gold..energy drink some piddly energy) is what he told me...I was shocked..I told him to whine like me here.. ^_^ or send in a ticket...
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2019 at 7:56 PM
KimchiGoddess
I have a little question, and hope that you can help me out... my Moulder Most Foul Quest *still* hasn't unlocked... but I just saw on the wiki that it was supposed to on day 8? Is anyone else experiencing this, or do I need to put in a ticket?
Thanks in advance!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2019 at 8:05 PM
Flybaby
Have you spoken to Fox? He's the guy that is standing in the left corner in front of the HM He's next to the big monster, to the left of the kids.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2019 at 8:16 PM
KimchiGoddess
Hi Flybaby, yes, I have. He just says, "Hi, I'm Fox! Don't mind me... I'm just here to supervise."
Sounds like I'll be taking a ride to ticket-ville... thanks for your quick reply!
Post by Barb Tompkins deleted October 29th 2019 at 11:42 AM
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2019 at 6:28 PM
KimchiGoddess
Okay, so mea culpa! It turns out that since I hadn't yet collected all the hydra scales, Fox' questline wasn't available to me. I feel a little foolish, as that totally makes sense... I guess we can chalk it up to being so tired and busy lately. Anyway, although I had to start late (and will have to get it all done early), I LOVE the halloween event (my fave holiday).

Oh, I'm not sure if in the wiki it could be useful to update it to say that the Moudler Most Foul questline unlocks on day 8 *if* one has completed all of the Haunted Mansion quests? I don't know how to edit/help on the wiki, or I'd do it myself... of course, I also seem to be the only one who didn't understand that, so... anyway, thanks for the forum help, and have a great one (and a happy, spooky halloween!)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2019 at 7:04 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for the update Kim ... It will be a help to future players to know that. Maybe Nick could edit Fox's dialogue a bit to say he needs scales.

The wiki did say "Gather 35 Metal Scales and get a Metal Hydra for your Haunted House" under the "Haunted Mansion Quests", but it never occurred to me that's what you were missing. I added it to the Moulder Most Foul questline on the wiki to make it more clear. Enjoy your Hydra Pet!!!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2019 at 12:17 AM
Russel Denton
Hello fellow bushwhackians,

below is the locations for the trick or treat achievement ,

1- The Mysterious Forest - Mummy by the exit (SW field, cross the bridge on the left). (2 Candy)
2- The Windy Crest - Ninja on the mountain's summit (NE of map). (3 Candy)
3- The Desert Ranch - Scientist, northeast of Field 4 (bottom right) (3 Candy)
4- The Hermit's House - Princess, northwest (behind house on left). (4 Candy)
5- The Northern Swamp - Guy with a Cauldron-Hat on the western edge of Field 2 (top left). (4 Candy)
6- The Mountain Peak - Guy in a Candy Corn hat, at the top of the ski lift (you must dismount your mount and un-equip your pet to use the ski lift (bottom right) (5 Candy)
7- The Sickened Stream - Girl with bat wings sprouting from her head, by the entrance. (5 Candy)
8- Feeshi Island - Guy with a Cauldron-Hat, northern part of the SW islet. (5 Candy)
9- The Crumbling Palace - Balding Guy, near the entrance. (5 Candy)
10- The Tribal Village - Girl in Fireman's Hat, in the central plaza (south of the top right field). (5 Candy)
11-The Main Mine - Guy with Scythe, south of Field 3 (NE field). Candy)
12- The Castle Interior - Ghost policeman, near the entrance. (5 Candy)
13- Mermaid City - Mermaid nurse, a little North of the entrance. (5 Candy)
14- The Torrid Top - Bushwhacker boy, in field 3 (NW islet). (5 Candy)
15-The Sporing Forest - Horny devil girl - Start in the NW field and walk down towards the SW portion of map. Do not cross bridge. She is in the mushroom area (across the river from tractor). (5 Candy)
16- The Autumnal Forest - The Flash near the exit (NW, near tractor). (5 Candy)
17- The Nimbus Village - Mysterious Cat Lady near exit (NE area of map). (5 Candy)
18- The Blighted Basin - Clown to the left of bottom field. (5 Candy)
19- The Frozen Peak - Boy in NW field, near entrance. (5 Candy)
20- The Lush Climb - Explorer girl, to the west of 1st field (cross the tree bridge). (5 Candy)
21 - The Salty Settlement - Dwarf knight standing in front of a building, south of field 1 (top right). (5 Candy)
22- Flux 19.0 - Robot in the office on far right, below the Whack-a-Nate game. (5 Candy)

hope this helps folks out

from Russel Denton
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2019 at 7:59 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks so much!! Happy Halloween to you!!
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2019 at 8:48 AM
KimchiGoddess
Thank you, Flybaby, for adding that into the wiki!

And thank you, Russel, that actually helps me out so much this year... I haven't got the time this event to go looking for them all myself, and I'm going to go ahead and make full use of the list.

As Horsedancer says, Happy Halloween! (here it is already the 31, too!)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2019 at 6:19 AM
Last Edited October 31st 2019 at 7:41 AM
Flybaby
Update on the trick or treating.
Location 19 has changed. The character tells you he lost the bag of candy. (good trick Devs)

The new location is near the exit, to the left of the bottom field (boy standing next to green balloons.

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2019

A little Tip:
Take note of how many candies are in your inventory before you begin Trick or Treating to be sure you don't miss any locations. You will have a total of 101 candies if you get them all.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2019 at 8:12 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks for the update, Flybaby. Happy whacking!
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2019 at 8:12 AM
mshellgirl1969
Thanks for the Trick or Treat Cheat List Russell!! lol
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2019 at 9:16 AM
Horsedancer1
Flybaby, I just copy the list into MS Word, and then highlight each item as I finish it. Otherwise in the past I lost track of where I was. :D