Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Help tickets disappearing?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 9:28 AM
Horsedancer1
When I crafted a rune in the lesson area using the 50% sphere, I created a rune to change nothings into mana. When I looked for this rune in my inventory it was not there. I turned in a ticket yesterday, and that disappeared, too. Tried again this morning to turn in a help ticket and it disappeared. Just said I had 0 tickets. Is anyone else having problems keeping what you create in the lessons? Or in turning in the help tickets?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 9:42 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Horsedancer1,

Thanks for posting! How many runes do you have? If you have more than your max, the display might not be showing all of them to prevent the game from crashing, depending on how many you have.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a ticket. Could you tell me what browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?

Sincerely,
Nick
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 9:58 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Nick! I am using Chrome. I do have FireFox still on my computer. I haven't tried that, but will do it for a test. What browser do you recommend?
I only have 84/200 runes. I have been careful to keep them under 200.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 10:00 AM
Last Edited October 3rd 2019 at 10:01 AM
Horsedancer1
Looks like Chrome was the problem. I did a test for you with FF and it worked, at least I could see it.