Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Alchrafter Dailies
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2019 at 2:50 PM
Last Edited October 1st 2019 at 3:43 PM
Tannie
Anyone else not able to go beyond 26/63 of the new alchemy dailies? Yesterday when I tried to pick it up with my other dailies, it wasn't available, but after turning in my other dailies, it shared a cool down with them. Today it was again not available, and the town crier doesn't show it as available nor a cool down for it.

I tried to open a ticket 2 times, and it wouldn't take.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2019 at 6:36 PM
Anubischick
I'm on 26/63 (Pulsing Luck was the last), but I just did that today. I didn't think I'd missed any days so maybe you're just a day early/time difference?
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2019 at 7:58 PM
Tannie
I cheated a little by getting the dailies as soon as they were off cool down. So it might have given me a day or two ahead. Tomorrow will be interesting if I can get the next one, and if you can get it.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2019 at 9:56 PM
Tannie
I finally got it at about 9pm pst. I guess it didn't like me using the watch to decrease CD, and then logging back into game at CD.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 2nd 2019 at 1:55 AM
Anubischick
Ah problem solved then.

Patience is a virtue they say :D.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 2nd 2019 at 9:37 AM
Flybaby
They do seem to be 20 hr. quests, but I'm still trying to test the TW watches and the Time Turner. But, since my quests are ready in early morning, I'd have to wake up in the middle of the night to check out that theory. lol. Nick did say in chat that he didn't think they worked for this questline.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 2nd 2019 at 6:43 PM
Anubischick
I really don't see much difference between getting this done in 63 days or 61, at the moment it's just another daily quest that I pick up each morning when I login before work. I rarely remember to equip the TT when I do it as I'm on my 'start quest' cycle rather than my 'turn in quest' cycle so I'm on a 20 hours.

I'll get there when I get there...:)
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 9:26 AM
Horsedancer1
When I crafted using the 50% sphere, I created a rune to change nothings into mana. When I looked for this rune in my inventory it was not there. I turned in a ticket, and that disappeared, too. Tried again this morning to turn in a help ticket and it disappeared. Just said I had 0 tickets. Is anyone else having problems keeping what you create in the lessons?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 9:43 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Horsedancer1,

Thanks for posting! How many runes do you have? If you have more than your max, the display might not be showing all of them to prevent the game from crashing, depending on how many you have.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a ticket. Could you tell me what browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?

Sincerely,
Nick
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 10:07 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Nick! I am using Chrome. I do have FireFox still on my computer. I just tried that for a test and that showed the ticket. When I reloaded the game in Chrome, it showed up there now. So it looks like Chrome was the problem for the ticket. Thanks, I had not thought of using a different browser. What browser do you recommend?
I only have 84/200 runes. I have been careful to keep them under 200.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 10:10 AM
phagras
Timey Wimey and VIP reset are confirmed to not work, therefore I'm fairly certain the Time Turner also won't work.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 4:43 PM
Horsedancer1
Found my rune, too!! Thanks @Nick!!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2019 at 6:16 AM
Flybaby
FYI: Also confirmed - The Time Turner Trinket does not work.