Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
PAGAS
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2019 at 8:20 AM
Horsedancer1
I love the Alchemy lessons and was thinking that something similar would help with PAGAS. Trading DNA, etc.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 1:27 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Great idea! I think a primer and lesson could be helpful for mounts as well, showing how releasing mounts gives you mount bucks, and the various ways you can use mount bucks and feeds to control the bonus your mount has, and how best to build on it.
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 3rd 2019 at 1:29 PM
Horsedancer1
Oh Kate wonderful idea. I keep trying to get the feed to change nothings into mana! :D
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2019 at 4:45 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Horsedancer, I am not sure how far you are in the game, but I ended up using the following strategy to level up a mount with a single bonus.
Be a whack monster until you have 100 hay and 100 of each type of feed, small and large. Yep, it takes a long time initially, but is very efficient in the end.
Feed hay until the bonus you want appears. Feed SMALL feeds until the chance to level the month up your preferred bonus is 96%. Proceed as if you're normal.
If the mount levels to the bonus you want, put it away until your feeds are full, then repeat.
If the mount does NOT level to your preferred bonus, spend mount bucks to remove the bonus, put it away until your feeds are full, then repeat.
I leave the large feeds at 100 for a couple of reasons. I don't get them in quester's satchels, and they don't come up on my play area requiring a click to get rid of them.
Removing bonuses gets expensive, and I don't sell feeds to get bucks, only mounts, which is why I stick to 96% as my go to.
I have found this works well for me !
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2019 at 9:10 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Kate! I have been using the straw bales to get the bonus I want to appear. That is what was taking me the longest. Then I buy the large rice from the guy that sells the mounts and just feed that until I get the bonus. I did not know I could spend mount bucks to remove a bonus and I have been playing for 2,260 days except for a couple of hospital breaks! See @Nick, we need some lessons there, too!! :D
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2019 at 11:43 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Lessons would be great ! I try to walk people through this, but they don't always get it!