Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
This City is Bananas Quest... is maybe bugged?
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2019 at 11:41 PM
niqaeli
Has anyone else had trouble with this quest being bugged for them?

As far as I can tell, it is for me. I purchased the one golden banana from the store and the thing is -- as far as I can tell from consulting the fan wiki and combing Cera Altepetl Proper over, I've... successfully found all of the other 13 golden bananas there are in the city. But I'm still sitting at officially 13/14 on the quest. My best guess is maybe something went wonky during the server transfer some months back, some bit of data got corrupted or something?

If I could, say, drop the quest and just re-start it from scratch, I'd happily do that! I wouldn't even fuss over having to re-purchase the expensive one in the store, honestly. But that's not really a mechanic in this game, so... yeah. Just wondering if anyone else has run into trouble with this quest along these lines.

(It's driving me slightly nuts, because I hate having a quest I can't clear in my quest log, plus it's part of the completion for Cera Altepetl proper and my inner completionist is itching at not being able to finish that either.)
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2019 at 12:51 AM
phagras
Drop a support ticket in and Nick will take a look.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2019 at 4:42 AM
Last Edited September 6th 2019 at 4:59 AM
Flybaby
Not sure which page you visited on the wiki, as there may be more than one that refers to the banana quest.

Try this wiki page (if you haven't already). There are pictures, with all the locations circled. Good luck.

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Cera_Altepetl_Banana_Locations
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2019 at 11:31 PM
niqaeli
Thanks, Flybaby; that is the wiki page I'd been referring to when combing over the city to make sure I hadn't missed any. It's definitely super helpful!

I suppose I will do as phagras suggests and drop in a support ticket! But hey, having posted this it means that if anyone else has run into the same thing, they'll know they aren't alone. *g*
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2019 at 1:17 PM
blackmangopit
they're all there, double check again with the wiki, one is hiding really well and hard to spot