Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Anyone else hate fishing as much as I do?
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2019 at 2:01 PM
Sue Beneke
I now need to fish up 103 Quivering Orb shards to finish as quest - and that is on top of the 260 Magical Michin required for something else. I LOATHE fishing - it is as exciting as watching paint dry - so unless what is required is a reasonably low quantity - I just leave the quest uncompleted.
Does anyone else feel the same?
I don't like not finishing things - but over 100 ... really ????
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2019 at 5:20 PM
Raymond
rundown of very awful quests
mischin fishing. 260 items. need to eventually get 6 so as to have an unskinned one, and an eldrich one, and the 4 salty/bone, molten/lava, granite and sandy skins.
each of those last 4 require fishing over 50 and I guess up or over 103 things in various locations.
and to make matters worse, for ocd people who might want to keep the fished up serpent stones in their inventory, one can do any of those 4 again a day later as long as one has an unskinned mischin mount.

i wish the developers would just STOP intentionally doing things that make players hate the game.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2019 at 6:07 PM
Last Edited September 5th 2019 at 6:11 PM
Barbara Tompkins
THIS game is full of fun and challenges, and this game should not be so easy to do then it would be boring.I love challenges and it keeps us on our toes....AND the dev like to keep us busy which is good..:D

I also have 3 seconds off fishing so I do not mind the fishing and I have 1 more Michin to do in 68 days...Moreover,, I have the stones DONE aleady for that Michin. I had all the stones fished up while waiting for alll Michin quests......I fish when something good is on the tele it makes the fishing fun., and faster....

just saying how I enjoy fishing :D
Post by tgcougar deleted March 26th 2020 at 1:16 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2019 at 7:18 PM
Raymond
28 crops to level 10 i finished in May, only took about 1600 days. have been working the 29th and 30th to max level since then and it really slows down for long crops.
i have all but 5 achievements (look at my ach's by going to the rankings), one i might be able to get done in about 2 years by my calculations. the others will never be done
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2019 at 7:38 PM
Bota
Lol fishing is the bane of my existence so good luck to all that like it but yes Sue Beneke I loathe fishing also so maybe we can get in the same boat :) and go sightseeing without rods and just enjoy the view :)
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2019 at 2:10 AM
Sue Beneke
Sounds good to me Bota - hoist the sail and watch the world go by -- NO MORE FISHING! I like whacking things - its good for the stress levels but fishing????? No way.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2019 at 4:57 AM
Flybaby
Count me in as one who hates fishing. I did the first Michin quest, but I won't be doing the others.