Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
F11 for fullscreen

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2019 at 3:45 PM
Kelk_1
Please, assign an hotkey for fullscreen switch, else than escape, because escape is already taken for closing menus. Usually games use F11 or F4 for fullscreen, why not Crusaders of the Lost Idols?

(P.S : I'm French, sorry if there's any english mistake !)

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2019 at 4:15 PM
Animenut
Only one or two very minor mistakes, but nothing important worth correcting. I am a native English speaker and understand exactly what you're saying with no trouble at all. You did well. You speak English better than I speak French, for sure lol

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2019 at 4:48 PM
Raymond
it could be as simple as using the letter F as a toggle. to go into full screen, and to come out of full screen instead of assigning some other key to one half of that.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2019 at 5:59 PM
Kelk_1
Why 'F'? I have never saw any game using the 'F' key for toggling fullscreen!

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 7th 2019 at 6:13 PM
Raymond
f is how one turns on full screen in each and every game ever made by these developers. is the only key for it.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2019 at 12:06 AM
Last Edited August 8th 2019 at 12:10 AM
Kelk_1
Ow, okay, I did'nt notice that. But the problem is that 'F' activate fullscreen mode, but when we're on a menu and we want to close it, we use escape key and that close fullscreen mode...

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 8th 2019 at 2:15 AM
Raymond
yes, i was kind of making a suggestion the F should be both to get in and to get out of full screen mode.
F i thought was a flash defined key for Full screen but i think it is simply what these Devs defined. and i find it strange it is not listed in the user guide for hotkeys, wonder what other keys they also expect everyone to know.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2019 at 9:58 PM
crowbait
yes it would be nice to toggle to full screen