Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Most areas completed for each campaign objective

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2019 at 7:52 AM
Last Edited July 25th 2019 at 7:52 AM
Sid
Hello,

Is it possible to add a separate "most areas completed" for each campaing objective in each world?

The reason for this is because when i try an objective and fail it, i usually go farm more idols in free plays, and after a while (usually weeks) i forgot how close i was to the objective to know if i can try it again or if i need way more idols in order to complete the objective.

I dont know if i was very clear, but here is a picture to help understand the issue:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/nfgtaf.jpg

You can see that i selected the "From the Ashes" objective, but the "most areas completed" is from the free to play max area reached, so i cant remember how close i was from that specific goal.

Thanks in advance, love your game by the way :)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2019 at 8:20 AM
Raymond
when it comes to unique objectives like from the ashes or accacio difficulty, knowing what area you got to in each does not matter, it is not a simple matter of more dps gets you farther for those...
do any one of those having only 1 million idols and you get to area x. just about the same area even if you have 100 million or a billion. it is 'strategy' and other things that get you to complete them.

p.s. if you were close then guess what? you probably can succeed now and you might have even been able to succeed when you last tried it. i have never not completed an objective on my first try but i read a lot.

here is a useful discussion of that one
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/12051-crusaders-of-the-lost-idols/topics/1763834-from-the-ashes-formation

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2019 at 8:36 AM
Sid
Well, strategy is one of the variables of succeeding, yes, but the number of idols count just as much.

If i have only 100 idols i will never complete this mission, no matter how perfect the strategy is. If i have 10e800 idols i dont even need to worry about strategy, so of course it matter.

Knowing how far i got last time i've tried the mission can help me to see if i can suceed now that i have X more idols, or X more talents, or X more legendaries, whatever.

The thing is, i cant remember how close i was from every single mission i've tried, thats why i think this would be usefull.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2019 at 9:27 AM
Raymond
nope, those 2 particular objectives and perhaps some others are specifically to not depend in the slightest on number of idols one has. someone with 100 billion if they just play like they normally play will get stuck at the same area as someone with a lot less.

in the case of from the ashes remembering where you got stuck, if you got stuck there 4 years ago or last week has absolutely no impact on where you will get stuck today with a thousand more idols or tens of billions more idols. it will be about the same place. in this one you need to burn lots of buffs and have some talent pretty high and other things to make it work, read that discussion and you might complete it today.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 25th 2019 at 10:34 AM
Sid
You are think about this specific objective, and this may be true, but what about the others objectives where idols/legendary/talents have a weight in the outcome? Also, you just said that you need some talent high to this one, how the hell farming idols dont help with that? You literally purchase talents with idols.

Anyway, if the devs also see this as a useless feature, just disconsider the sugestion. For me this would be very useful, because right now i have a spread sheet taking notes of the objectives i almost completed haha