Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Formation Ability Clutter

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2019 at 10:27 AM
Haftetavenscrap
I would suggest that something be done about the clutter of formation ability icons. Currently, I have crusaders with so many icons that they are overlapping left and right and are often impossible to mouse-over. In addition, changes in formation abilities seem to cause the icons to disappear and then animate as they reappear, meaning they often vanish half-way through reading.

My suggestion is that these hard-to-read icons be replaced by a single permanent icon, which when clicked, gives you a popup listing all the formation abilities currently applied to the crusader.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2019 at 12:18 PM
Raymond
it is impossible to look at someones photo of their formation in the hopes of trying to copy it for yourself. because of all this and that there are over 130 different crusaders that nobody has memorized each and every one

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2019 at 5:04 AM
Last Edited June 23rd 2019 at 8:02 AM
FingerDemon
Agree with OP. I think it's a great idea to be able to easily toggle those bubbles off and on. It's a sloggy incomprehensible mess, hard to pick out individual ones. Plus, need to have ability to show COmplete lists of active formation abilities on mouse-over of crusaders. The way it works now, mousing over active crusaders often gives incomplete lists of a few active abilities, followed by '+5 More' or whatever.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2019 at 3:52 AM
LorinBardric
Definitely agree with OP and FingerDemon!
vote +1