Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
100% Reward Items for 2020
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2019 at 10:18 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello Bush Whackers!

It's a bit premature, but we're curious as to how you're all liking this year's Carousel ranch items, given when you get 100% on an event.

We've been thinking about assembling a carnival stage you can display them on. We understand a rotating carousel has been suggested, but doing so can be tricky without overwhelming our artist.

Anyways, we'd love to hear your feedback on them, and any suggestions you have for next year's 100% reward ranch item.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2019 at 11:47 AM
Russel Denton
here's few idea's i have come up with:

- Russian Doll type thing - if no one understands what a russian doll is here's a link on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matryoshka_doll

- this idea i got from the erika pet in the flux expensive store , so over each event we collect a body part and after the xmas event we put them together to make either a mount or pet.

- at the end of each event we get a train carriage, but for the nate and xmas event we get the engine and caboose, and with each carriage we get 10 rail tracks

happy to hear folks thoughts
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 5:08 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
Perhaps the carousel horses could be joined in a chain (snap to each other) and then bob up and down in a snake like pattern, travelling around our grounds?
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 7:27 AM
Last Edited June 19th 2019 at 7:50 AM
Elsastar96
I love the carousel ranch items and would dearly love a rotating carousel, but, if that is out of reach a carnival stage would be fab as I do feel something needs implementing to be able to display them.

Russel - I like all of your ideas, very inventive!

Kate - I like your idea too.

Here's my idea - How about collecting zodiac constellations (12 events,12 zodiac signs) there are also Nate's birthday and the Bushwhacker anniversary events which could give a telescope and a telescopic lens. The stargazing society could be added with quests to find new constellations and other galaxies. I would love Bushwhackia by night!!! Alien pets and mounts could also be added.You could also run a competition to name a star.
259 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 3:51 PM
kiki_ar
Amazing ideas, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just would like to suggest that, whatever it is we get, they´re parts of something else, which are assembled along the way... instead of having "x" amount of something...
... and if you missed an event, you can buy it somewhere... instead of waiting next year event.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 4:11 PM
Last Edited June 20th 2019 at 6:56 AM
Barbara Tompkins
I would like to see them going around in movement on a carousel..!!or like Kate said bob up and down ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russ

Now that is a very interesting concept for sure...I have the ukies dolls as such..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsaster.

I would love to see the 12 zodiac symbols for next year...I am a astrology nut for manyyy yearssssss.. The symbol for each sign would be great...(IE Bull = Taurus..water bearer = Aquarius etc etc etc )..Hence do all 12 in order of the astrology wheel..Aries, Taurus to Pisces(is the last one ).

AWESOME IDEAS PEEPS !!!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 5:35 PM
Russel Denton
Thanks Barb, for the compliments on the idea"s, and since when is there nuts in astrology lol
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 6:46 PM
Horsedancer1
Bwhahaha LOL Barbara and Russel I am a Leo (actually 8 signs in Leo)! Maybe if we can't have all the signs we could just pick our own?
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 7:50 PM
Last Edited June 19th 2019 at 8:05 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Russ..& Horsedancer

LOLOL... well.. I am into astrology big time....So I say I am an astrology nut and I am an Aquarius/Leo (which makes me born on a full moon)/Pisces too boot...LOLOLOL
Oh BTW,, I do howl on a full moon (>‿◠)✌

Moreover,,I would love to put the moveable carousel on my Island.(>‿◠)✌