Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New quest idea
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2019 at 7:09 AM
Last Edited June 4th 2019 at 9:36 AM
Elsastar96
How about the introduction of a bank, It could be called the Bank of Bushwhackia.

Npc Penn the teller could assist you with your banking needs, deposits and withdrawals of mana, power, energy and gold, also the cashing and sending of a cheque. Players could send each other cheques containing items that they have banked. A cheque would require 1-3 days to clear or a special request could be made to clear sooner.

Npc Bank Clerk Kent could assist you with other aspects of banking. A loan of mana, power, energy and gold, which would be subject to interest rates when paid back. Only one loan at a time.

The longer you leave items in your account you could gain interest.

There could be safety deposit boxes where you could store unused trinkets.

At some point the bank could be broken into and a quest to find stolen property could send you all over Bushwhackia to find the hidden loot.

Investigator Kaine could be on the case.

Nate Dragon could be the perpetrator.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2019 at 8:56 PM
Anubischick
Ok, I adore this.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2019 at 2:32 AM
phagras
Trading between accounts would encourage users to have multiple accounts to boost their main which might affect game balance.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2019 at 6:34 AM
Elsastar96
I hadn't thought of that. Limits could be put in place on the number of cheques sent to other players. Lets say 1 cheque per player sent each day, also lets say only 10 mana and power, 500 gold and energy...these limits are just a suggestion...any other ideas on this?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2019 at 3:47 PM
Raymond
with newbies perhaps a little bit like this might be ok. but people at the high end earn over 100k gold a day, about 2 or 3 emeralds of gems a day, we use over 25k worth of energy a day. things like these will not be of any interest to most high level players. other unique things might be interesting, but cheating would occur for those. even one thing a day, for thousands of days, is a lot of things
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2019 at 7:40 PM
Anubischick
Surely the sending of 'cheques' is similar to the sending of event gifts, as long as it works the same way then I think it would be only as cheat prone as the current system.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2019 at 10:49 AM
Elsastar96
IF this idea was added to the game, and that probably is a big IF, then amounts and items would be decided by the devs, my suggestion of 10 of this and that were merely speculative. The sending of cheques could also be removed completely from this idea. I agree with you Anubischick, the sending of cheques would be similar to other gifts already implemented in the game. I also agree with you Raymond that some of the high end players may not be interested in this, but, I feel there are more regular or low level players that would be.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2019 at 3:34 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Great minds think alike. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a number of coins from various hubs/etc. which I have gotten as rewards. When I have enough to trade up for something, I do.

But most of the time, I don't have enough to do anything with them. So... what about adding a bank? Something like a currency exchange where we could trade hub/etc. coins in for those at other hubs. Set the exchange rates globally.

This plus the ideas listed in this thread would make for a really great game addition!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 1:20 AM
phagras
The idea of a currency exchange has been floated before. Again there's a question of game balance though. At the moment I could sit here amassing quest hub coins and when the new hub arrives I could just trade them all for the new currency and buy out the shop immediately rather than work for a few months like I did in CA Proper. Consider as well that I could earn a moonstone very quickly by trading up to island tokens, or do extra gambling to complete the Amicus puzzle.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 1:53 AM
Kathy Jacobs
I totally get what you are saying about the new hubs, @Phagras. I think there would need to be some kind of requirement that you couldn't trade for the currency for a hub until you are at least 50% done with that hub. (Or done with the main story line, but not necessarily all of the extras.)
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 5:22 AM
Last Edited June 14th 2019 at 5:37 AM
Elsastar96
Kathy, I quite like the idea of currency exchange, but, I do get where Phagras is coming from...so how about adding a foreign exchange to the bank, where you can trade in any currency for bank notes. The bank notes could then be spent to buy other items from the game. This could include an array of things, gold, gems, energy packs, feed, pet treats, dusts, even customization items and so much more. Banks notes could be included in the premium packs that are on sale to players. There could also be new achievements added to the game, send so many cheques, exchange so much currency, spend so may bank notes, etc.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 10:20 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Elaster96...

What a GREAT idea.!!!!!...but with requirements/restrictions for all platforms of course...
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2019 at 1:08 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Elastar95, I love this idea! Hope they implement this!
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2019 at 1:38 PM
DragonPoker
What about an item gifting bank? Let's say I really want a toilet for my ranch (I do!) and 4 friends have toilets they are not using and don't want to use, one could gift it over. And I could send over a Spring Event tree which they missed while out sick. Nothing which affects gameplay (like high level trinkets), but a special egg, old event items, swords, clothing, etc.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 7:58 AM
Elsastar96
Whilst I like the idea of players being able to swap decorations, you wouldn't get that feature in a bank so, that could be implemented with the addition of a swap shop in the general store.