Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Disruption of ranch area by others
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2019 at 7:36 PM
Last Edited May 12th 2019 at 7:37 PM
Horsedancer1
I did not realize until it came up in a discussion that others could come into your ranch area and chop down trees and mess with the crops. Could you please give us a way to disallow this? Maybe even a 'reject help' button? I really don't want my stuff messed with by anyone with whom I became friends. I would just as soon block the ranch to everyone and totally avoid the issue. There are many differences from BFG Platform that are difficult to get used to. Thanks for any help @Erika? Or @Nick?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2019 at 8:14 PM
Raymond
you do not know crop helps can DOUBLE the yield of your crops if you get 10 from friends on one?
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2019 at 8:37 PM
Anubischick
We do Raymond, but we want to be able to accept or reject help to match our playstyle. At the moment there is only the option to accept, which is redundant if there is also no option to reject.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2019 at 8:40 PM
Horsedancer1
Yes, it is in Wiki. But I still want to block my ranch from anyone coming in and cutting trees, etc.

"Friend Helps (Ranch) - Your friends can visit your ranch and click on your crops to make them better. Each crop can receive up to 10 helps, and each help increases the yield by 10%. Your friends can also help remove debris from your ranch and they can revive crops that have wilted. For each help they do, they'll get a small reward as well."