Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Spring Garden Event Update 2019!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 1:15 PM
Horsedancer1
I could not plant flowers yet without using too much fertilizer, but my inventory is back to only things for the garden area. Thanks Nick!
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 3:26 PM
Bota
Everything is back to normal on mine inventory is back can plant and leave now and ranch items are where they were :) Thanks Nick.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 3:53 PM
Raymond
but check your actual ranch and golf course. check the placement or non-placement of things, and what you have in your inventory vs in your storage. all changed on mine for no apparent reason
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 10:27 PM
Bota
Raymond mine is all good sorry to hear yours isn't I haven't had one issue since before.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 4:03 AM
Russel Denton
hi folks,

i just discovered that once you buy the plants that we grow for our scenes, from the guy above our planters, they get put in the shop for us to buy for our ranch ok, and also each plant is 15 tokens too

just thought you all would like to know....have fun :)
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 7:08 AM
melby
Hi guys,

So, let me see if I get it right: I MUST have friends to have the spring garden animals (squirrel, rabbit, ecc)? Is that right?
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 7:13 AM
Horsedancer1
Or you can purchase them.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 7:23 AM
Raymond
and not counting today possibly depending on your ability to get friends soon, you will need to buy the first 2 that were only available for asking up till todays changover to the third one
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 7:49 AM
Last Edited May 16th 2019 at 7:51 AM
Flybaby
melby ... Keep in mind, that you do not need to purchase animals in order to complete the event. Like the flowers and trees they are decorations for your garden, and you don't get to keep them after the event finishes.

P.S. Each animal is worth 1 Spring Point
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 8:04 AM
melby
I know, I know, I know, and I don't want to keep them. It's just that I don't like this "friends" issue.
Oh, well I'm not gonna be a "beast master", but who cares? After all, I play only for fun.

Thanks, guys, for the answers. :)
Post by melby deleted May 16th 2019 at 8:04 AM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 8:15 AM
Raymond
it is part of an achievement, and achievements can give a large energy pack, not sure about this one without looking.
this is the way the game is, facebook and the friending is how all games from CNE started, this is the 8th iteration of this very event.
p.s. be prepared for exactly the same thing in the Halloween event. get used to it. it is not going to change
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 8:27 AM
Flybaby
I think it would be nice if the devs could give us 1 free help, sort of like when we clear paths. On BFG we only got 1 pet anyway.

BTW, if you're around on Friday, the Devs have a one hour chat session, where players can give their feedback and suggestions about the game.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 8:31 AM
Flybaby
Raymond, that's true about the achievement and LEP, but one doesn't need it to finish the event. And the achievement resets every year.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 12:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello folks!

The past garden glitch may have put some ranch items on your normal ranch into a place you cannot access them (apparently South from your road into entering your ranch in most cases).

We've added a fix so any affected ranch items will be returned to your ranch inventory after you next visit to the Commons.

Very sorry about that!

Sincerely,
Nick
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 1:03 PM
Raymond
that must be what happened to fully 45 of my 85 golf course pieces
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 7:19 PM
Last Edited May 16th 2019 at 7:20 PM
Anubischick
Flybaby that's a brilliant suggestion, just like the blockages you should be able to get 1 free animal from the game for those ex-BFGers (Melby I'm assuming that for you).

Melby, however bluntly as Raymond put it, the point is true that in the new platform you really won't be able to move forward much without having at least a few friends to help you. I'm not fond of it either, there are benefits in that you'll be able to create the trinkets now without spending BB's and you do get more daily small packs. Albeit that you have to go begging for them, which isn't a comfortable situation.

I'd suggest you scout around for ex-BFgers who like you aren't that fond of the friend system because then you know they'll only every help you out and not actually impact on your game in a detrimental way.

Check out the 'New Codename Games site thread' and you'll find a few of us. I'd be happy to add you as a friend if you would like and just help you along when you need it.

Cheers
AC
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2019 at 8:07 PM
VisionAri
I realize that everybody's probably way ahead of me, but my quest to gather flowers for all the judges started with the second judge. Why didn't the first judge ask?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2019 at 8:12 PM
Raymond
each judge has its own timer, you succeeded in having first one succeed some time one day but second did nto at that time till later on after you harvested several other flowers. then the 3rd and so on. then the next day the first one hallened again but the time was not ready for the second till 20 hours since he previously succeeded...
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2019 at 8:19 PM
VisionAri
Thanks for responding, Raymond.

I meant the quest each judge sends you on to look for a specific plant. The second judge asked for 7-leaf clovers and the third asked for stinkroot blossoms. The first judge didn't ask for anything.