Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Spring Garden Event Update 2019!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 5:24 PM
Raymond
while in garden, if you happen to click one of the flower plots outside (one that is tilled and ready to accept seeds) it will plant whatever your last planted seed was. if you click in between plots it will appear to deselect the current seed but will not allow you to choose a new seed and will continue planting the last one.
at same time, if you click inventory it will now not let you place anything, if you click store it will not let you buy anything, if you click anything it will not let you move it or return it to inventory. as a matter of fact, inventory and store totally disappears. if you walk out and back in garden the inventory and store reappear but the error persists. it even persists if you teleport to anywhere and come back.
if you want to change your garden in any way you must totally reload. before this sequence of steps would lock game up, but you appear to have fixed that minor portion of this issue.
i have not reloaded since your fix so maybe this is all totally fixed. will comment later
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 5:44 PM
Raymond
this error is game global and affects your ranch too. until you do a reload
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 5:48 PM
Duckie
I have to agree with Raymond.. I have only planted the same seeds.. but since this fix.. after I plant I am glitched and need to reload.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 6:17 PM
Raymond
totally messed up now.
ranch inventory of everything and storage too, all can be placed in garden.
can not exit out of placing and thus can not teleport to anywhere to play.
about the 10th reload in the last 10 minutes
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 6:47 PM
Horsedancer1
Whoo HOO! I planted some awesome things from my ranch inventory, but it won't let me get the guy to take a photo! FUN with this glitch. :D
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 7:34 PM
Raymond
this is not funny.
STOP trying to fix this.
now i can not do my dailies. I can not click a single NPC in the game. even after a f;ing dozen reloads
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 7:52 PM
Horsedancer1
It's working just fine for me now. When I reloaded to see if I could get the guy to take a photo everything was back to normal and all the ranch items disappeared from my garden. Glad I took a screenshot before it got "fixed"!
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 7:56 PM
Duckie
HAHA Horsedancer.. I'd love to see that screenshot!

I'm glad it's back to normal.. I took a break waiting for it all to be fixed.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 8:00 PM
Last Edited May 14th 2019 at 8:02 PM
Horsedancer1
Duckie, I would love to post it. I had balloons, plants, animals running around. :D I just played with the glitch. Kind of how I live. Go with the flow and enjoy what is happening. "Instead of trying to make your life perfect, give yourself the freedom to make it an adventure, and go ever upward."~ Drew Houston
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 9:00 PM
Duckie
Not back to normal.. nope.

I submitted a ticket with specific details.. but after planting I get stuck and the only option is to refresh.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2019 at 11:51 PM
Anubischick
Yeah still stuck after planting, though now I get the invisible movement as well. As in if I click away from where I am the screen moves to follow an invisible BW while the visible one stays behind.

A bit like astral travel :D

Refresh fixes.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 1:25 AM
Raymond
next bug i see in this game, be it big or small, be it exploitable or not, i am going to keep my damn mouth shut
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 4:18 AM
Last Edited May 15th 2019 at 5:01 AM
Flybaby
More problems this morning ... No toolbar, no friends bar. I couldn't click on any NPCs in the event area. Couldn't do daily event quest. After reloading a couple of times, it seems ok.

EDIT: I spoke to soon. As soon as I went back to the event area, I can't click on the NPCs again. Also, my event menu is stuck, and I lost my toolbar and friends bar again. It happens whenever I plant/harvest crops in the event area. Have to reboot the game every time.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 5:41 AM
Raymond
regular ranch inventory (and golf course inventory) is totally messed up to. things i know that are in my storage show up in inventory instead
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 5:59 AM
Anubischick
Yeah it's the planting that seems to set off the errors. It's a shame we need to access that multiple times a session to reap the harvest.

As long as reboots keep working to allow menu use again it's still possible, just slow.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 8:17 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I'm getting stuck in event area too. All I can do is re-load to get out. It's doing it in 2 different browsers and both of my profiles :(
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 8:21 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I wasn't having a problem before the fix. I was fine all day. It just started this morning for me.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 8:50 AM
Raymond
before the fix you may not have experienced the bug, but it was there if you followed very specific steps. happened to me two separate times before i sent in a ticket. that was the initial reason for Nick to fix it (everyone could have seen it happen). but in this case the 'fix' introduced many many more bugs then the original problem
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 1:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hello folks,

Very sorry for the problems! I haven't been able to reproduce the new issues, but I've uploaded a new build that might fix things.

Please reload the game to get the new version. Please let me know if you continue having issues!

Sincerely,
Nick
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2019 at 1:11 PM
Duckie
Thank you Nick.. I refreshed, planted new flowers and no issues... thank you so much!!