Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Love Letter to Georgia
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 5:34 PM
Duckie
Ten thousand hugs to Georgia for making my day today.

Your pets and mounts are beautiful.. sometimes utterly breathtaking. The attention to detail in your art and animations are just amazing. We love you and are grateful you are part of our beloved game.

I've been asking for ducks. I know I'm not the only one.. but ducks have a very special meaning in my life. I get giddy when I see a duck out and about in the world.. and I collect them both in this game and in real life. So thank you ever so much for the wonderful surprise of such a beautiful duck today.

I opened the game and screamed aloud... couldn't tell the hubby why because he'd just literally told me not to spend money in the game until next week. So I'll deal with him later.. after I butter him up. HAHA.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Duckie :)
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2019 at 10:45 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Becareful what you ask for us canadians are training our royal canadian geese force they mite throw in a duck quest to recruit geese for a bombing run on the red man and his master.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 9:42 AM
LadyGValentine
Awwwww thanks for all the lovely words Duckie! =D I'm so flattered that I'm blushing haha!

Your nice post absolutely made my day, in fact I made an account here (just now!) just so I could respond to your lovely words =) Making pets and mounts for the game is one of my favourite parts about Bushwhacker, and I'm honored that you love them so much!

Thanks again Duckie, and as always happy whacking! =D

P.S There might be other duck-like surprises this month ;D

All the best!
Georgia
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 11:32 AM
Duckie
Oooooooohhhhh yay!!!!!!!!

**BIG HUGS**
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 3:45 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Duckie..

YOU are so funny with last comment in post.......Hence, I do sooo agree with every word about Georgia pets/mounts etc..She does an AWESOME job and she is very talented to say the least.I praise her in chat all the time. (👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍) Kudos....Georgia !!!
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 4:27 PM
LadyGValentine
Aw, thanks Barbara!! =D I'm being spoiled with all this praise haha!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 9th 2019 at 5:36 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Georgia

YOU so deserve the praise....(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2019 at 7:06 AM
Flybaby
Welcome to the forum,Georgia. Keep up the great work. Loving it!
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 10:21 AM
rotgold
I so agree to what duckie wrote! Gerogia, i love your detailed work and was devastated that i had to wait for my paycheck when the beautiful mandarin duck walked onto my screen. Now my hopes are very high for a duck pet sale or that i can find it for BB's (hoarding BB's atm, lol). But I bought the Detective Kaine things and am looking forward to change my outfit next weekend to surprise my friends when called for a friend's whack :-).
Thx for all the beautiful work you are doing for our fun. Let us spoil you with well earned praise and keep the pets/mounts coming :-).
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2019 at 11:31 AM
LadyGValentine
Awwww thanks for all the kind words guys! ^_^ I'm glad I can make pets, mounts and all the other fun stuff for such awesome people like you guys! =D
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2019 at 6:20 PM
Last Edited May 18th 2019 at 8:43 PM
Silver Wolf
Georgia love the Mounts and Pets you creat really really love them
Post by Bota deleted June 20th 2019 at 5:52 PM
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 18th 2019 at 8:43 PM
Last Edited May 18th 2019 at 8:44 PM
Silver Wolf
no wasnt an issue at all not taking diggs at anyone no clue what you mean
Post by Bota deleted June 20th 2019 at 5:52 PM
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2019 at 12:40 PM
Wolf Felis
I too wanted to let you know that I adore all the artwork and appreciate you. There are times I wish for more money as I would love to adopt all the pixel pets/mounts that you have done. I look forward to seeing what new creations you have done.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2019 at 5:11 PM
Duckie
I am dead... fallen straight to the ground dead..

*********************HUGS******************** Georgia.. you are amazing!

I've been begging for a duck mount and now there are THREE!!!
I don't even know what to do with myself.

Thank you thank you thank you!!
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2019 at 5:15 PM
Wolf Felis
Thank you Georgia as well! I am loving all the art and super excited to see the new mounts!
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 19th 2019 at 7:58 PM
Silver Wolf
think you assumed wrong bota never posted anything and screen shots can be altered so doubt you have something I said