Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
More Trinket Slots please
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 9:38 AM
Horsedancer1
I posted incorrectly before. The trinkets are what I believe would be helpful to add two more slots. I love the Bramblenomicon trinket that picks up the items. I think this is a great improvement in game play. Also the Flux super trinket, and the mana and power trinkets, but it would be great to use a speed trinket and quest items.
Thanks so much for the sort feature. That is a huge help also. Thanks for this game!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 10:26 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I have made a similar request to have 2 slots that are just for non play impacting type trinkets as you have described. I think the problem is it opens up 2 slots for trinkets that may impact the balance of the game. Letting players have too powerful % for mana/power/energy.

I have had it explained to me there is a delicate balance devs have to consider with this type of change.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 10:34 AM
Horsedancer1
Maybe they will take another look, and have two slots that aren't for mana/power/energy so we could keep speed and the item pickup Bramblenomicon trinket! @Erika?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 1:12 PM
Last Edited April 23rd 2019 at 1:23 PM
Raymond
but i bet they will say, 2 new slots even without the 2 new NOT being for mana or energy or nothings but this does mean you still have essentially 2 of your 8 existing ones that you do not have to dedicate to this bramblicon and so on and thus still actually have 2 new slots you can use for anything even so. thus too powerful still.
but they may think differently
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 1:26 PM
Last Edited April 23rd 2019 at 1:27 PM
Raymond
do not know if that made sense. lets say slots 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 are what we currently have (ignoring the dedicated energy ones)
if you use bramblicon and seed in 2 of these you actually only have 6 available for 'good' 1 2 3 4 5 6 + speed + bramb.
if they add 2 new then there are 10 even if those 2 new are only for things like speed and bramb, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
and thus you can actually have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 + speed + bramb.
that is 2 new game breaking/unbalancing slots one can put anything in.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 3:10 PM
phagras
Arguably the game is already broken for the high level players, certainly for those who have the Rune of Charity. The chap closing in on 60,000% for this event hasn't wasted a trinket slot on cosmetics. So I don't think it makes much difference to game balance to have a couple of "cosmetic only" slots, even for lower level players.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 5:07 PM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Phagras! I appreciate your positive input.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2019 at 6:19 PM
Raymond
the runes of charity only work for anyone for a limited time and one with the limit of 100 rune dusts can only make a small number of those runes.
you will find out. say a rune lasts 31 days, when one is out of those special rune vials it takes on the order of 3 months to make 40 or so more of those.
but this is beside the point
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 4:08 AM
phagras
You're doing it wrong then Raymond. When my 27 day runes run out I might need to run my skeletal raptor for a week to get enough blacks for a fresh set. Sometimes I can go straight into a fresh build.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 4:56 AM
Last Edited April 24th 2019 at 4:57 AM
Raymond
not talking about blacks, i have nearly 100 of those. i am talking about dark grey
and i was thinking of something else when saying 100 limit
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 5:07 AM
phagras
Oh, I have hundreds of dark grey
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 7:15 AM
Horsedancer1
Wiki say that the Runes of Charity teaches you to craft runes that grant reduced Gold odds. So what advantage is that?

Rune of Nullification Recipe Teaches you to craft runes that grant increased Nothing odds. Does this mean you lessen the chance of getting nothing or increase it?

Thanks!
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 7:44 AM
Raymond
yes. less gold for charity. more nothings for nullification.
nullification has no benefits as i see it.
but less gold means more of anything else, combine that with less nothings (not nullification) and you have more of anything else that is good. have an increase on something else and boom really good. will let you experiment
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 8:03 AM
Horsedancer1
This is what I have used for 30 day runes.
BW2 30 day runes
SBA in the Spring Thicket #59 6th island with the Cloud King
To the right of where you get the Kimchi Godess quest is a large boulder. You need 6000 energy in order to move it by clicking on it. Follow the path beyond the boulder to the Secret Area. Don't worry about losing all that energy. You just have to have 6000 energy in your bar to move the boulder, then, once you have moved the boulder, you can whack away the energy in fields as normal.
Spoiler: Solving the puzzle frees a fellow named Derringer. He offers you the opportunity to make a Perfect Rune. This is a rune which lasts 30 days, 12 hours; with a bonus of 60%, and a cost of 20 small vials of the appropriately colored powder.
And you have to find 20 each of catalyst, 3 lasagna, and then 190 jewels of power.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 8:17 AM
phagras
Increasing your nothings is good if you combine it with other things which convert nothings, e.g. the skeletal raptor which converts nothings to rune powder or a mount with the nothings to mana bonus.

Derringer is handy for getting perfect runes because crafting them is expensive both in gold and luck spheres. You can save a lot by crafting shorter duration runes. I make 27 day ones by making a 39%/21 day, a 21%/12 day and then combining them.
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 10:05 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Phagras
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2019 at 11:13 AM
Raymond
derringer is repeatable every 6 months less if you use timey whimey.
thanks for the usage on more nothings. not anything i ever do but will try that