Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Just transferred account...need friends...
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2019 at 10:49 AM
Elsastar96
Hi all, I have finally joined many of you on the Codename site. I am a daily player...avidly I might add! I need some friends, please feel free to add me. https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=2652hce059e Thanks so much guys, now to go and figure this out.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2019 at 12:59 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Gotcha :) sending you a buddy request.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2019 at 5:06 AM
Elsastar96
Thankyou so much...I may be a bit slow for a while until I have this all figured out, but there is so much information posted by the players that will make this transition so much easier, might I add all you guys and gals that post here are just fabulous!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2019 at 6:34 PM
Amerasu
Hi! I'm a noob to CNE but have been playing BW2 on BFG for some 5 years almost daily (missed a few days about a year ago). I'm looking for new friends--- Actually I NEED new friends since some things won't work!!
Please PLEASE add me and since I'm just learning how the game works here I hope I can help others. I'm a quick learner!
Thank you! My code: https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=2814h2548a4
~Amerasu (off to repaste anywhere I can!!) :-)
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 15th 2019 at 8:22 PM
Duckie
Els.... already have you as a friend.. but just sent you a FR Amerasu :)

Glad to see more of our family joining us :)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 16th 2019 at 1:33 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I sent you a request Amerasu :) If you look at your friends' lists of friends you can click on their friends & send them requests too. It's is a quick and easy way to add friends in CNE. Then remember to send a request in the game to add as an in game friend (aka buddy)
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2019 at 11:28 AM
Horsedancer1
Elsastar96, I just sent you a friend request. I just moved over from BFGs and have been playing for over 2,000 days. Level 440 and I play daily. Thanks and good luck. I am still trying to figure out all the new things we can do with friends. So if I don't get something right, please let me know. :D
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2019 at 11:58 AM
Flybaby
Amerasu - welcome - I just added you
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2019 at 12:07 PM
Elsastar96
Got you Horsedancer1...sent you a buddy request. Thanks for the add, and by the way, there is nothing (in my eyes) that anyone could do wrong in this game...ever. There are always better ways of playing, but never wrong! See you on the other side...and as always...Happy Whacking.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2019 at 6:49 AM
irishpat04
Just added you.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2019 at 7:00 AM
Elsastar96
...and accepted, sent you a buddy request. Happy whacking!
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 28th 2019 at 7:43 AM
Horsedancer1
Thanks Elastar! I just checked my junk mail and all my Codename Ent. notifications had been dumped there. Got that changed to preferred sender, so I should start getting notifications. And thanks so much. It is really fun to see friends come and whack stuff in our fields! :D