Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Friend Blockers?
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 11:28 AM
Mysticmcknight
Perhaps it's just me, but this is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough events have become 'social media' tainted, but now you can't finish quest (4 segments generally) without running into what I'm dubbing a 'Friend blocker" as it takes for the under sea one, Eight friend (seven after one free given) and if you don't have that many, you have to wait 2 days to re-invite a friend to fill a space to move on. UHG! I don't like or want to be part of social media BS. I loved this game but they are killing it with all this. I say put the game back to the way it was-please.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 2:07 PM
Duckie
mystic..if you are playing on the CNE platform, you are welcome to add me and I will be glad to help you with these roadblocks. (imnotaduck is my name there)
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 3:56 PM
Mysticmcknight
Thank you, Duckie. I appreciate it. I can't seem to be able to find any place that will allow me to invite anyone to be my friend. I clicked on all the little icons individually, and nothing will let me do anything. Do you know how?
14 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 5:53 PM
Mysticmcknight
Thanks Duckie. Here is my code.
https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=1487h678807
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 16th 2019 at 5:58 PM
Duckie
Mystic.. forgive me.. I'm being especially blonde and ditsy today. HAHA. I should have given you my game ID instead of my screenname, but I just sent you a friend request.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2019 at 11:41 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Mystic
I sent you a friend request too. I play every day & am very good at keeping up with requests. :)

If you click on my profile link it will show you my friends list. If you see anyone you know and their name is yellow you can click on them to add as friends too.

You can turn this option off in your CNE profile if you don't want random people sending you friend requests.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 17th 2019 at 1:18 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Thanks for accepting, hope I can help you be able to enjoy the game again :)