Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Puzzle Help for Aging Eyes
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 2nd 2019 at 9:06 PM
Lilac43
I love the jigsaw puzzles, but the larger ones, especially in the SBA, get to be a bit too small and there are too many overlapping pieces. This makes it much harder to grab and sort them. I don't know if it's possible, but could you put some sort of "zoom" feature on this? I play on my PC thru Big Fish...I shudder to think how tiny they would be if I were playing on Facebook or whatever on a smaller screen.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2019 at 8:27 AM
Denise C Steil
this would be nice
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2019 at 10:46 AM
Raymond
if you open the puzzle after going into full screen mode it is a little better. even the 144 pieces of a flux puzzle do not overlap on either side
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2019 at 12:51 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I use a zoom feature that is a tool in my browser. For Chrome if you click on the options button on the upper right in the list you will see zoom. I use it to make some of the pages I visit bigger. I also play in BF and go to full screen. It helps my aging eyes 😊
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2019 at 2:13 PM
Flybaby
Ditto Armymom. I usually use shortcut keys. Control key and the plus sign key to zoom in, Control key and the minus key to zoom out, or Control and 0 (zero) to reset.

There is also a magnifier tool on windows. Turn Magnifier on and off
Press the Windows logo key‌ + Plus sign (+) on the keyboard to turn Magnifier on. Press Windows logo key + Esc to turn it off.

To turn Magnifier on and off using touch or a mouse, select Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Magnifier , and switch on the toggle under Turn on Magnifier.

You can also turn off Magnifier by selecting the Close button on the Magnifier toolbar.