Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Teotl's return
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2019 at 7:40 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
I have been ask to mope around Cera Alteptepl for a while now. Is there going to be a new request AT ALL ???????
153 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 30th 2019 at 8:58 PM
Bota
Yes their is a three day wait I think
Post by tgcougar deleted March 24th 2020 at 12:46 PM
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 8:22 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
72 hours ??? i been waiting 5 weeks or more.
Post by Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham deleted February 1st 2019 at 8:22 AM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 8:29 AM
Raymond
if you are simply waiting for the cera zones to all be 100%, that will take 4-5 months. but that is simply to complete all its quest achievements and in no way prevents one from moving on.
but when you say teotl told you to mope around, can you post a picture of who says that, where it is said and so on please.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 10:34 AM
Last Edited February 1st 2019 at 12:35 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Just a thought check your hub status with the town crier. If you have done quests in another hub while waiting you might be locked out of this hub. If it shows this as your current hub then it's possible there is a problem since it's been so long past the cooldown period.

Here is the wiki link (possible spoilers) that might have info to help you

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Cera_Altepetl_Proper

Hope this helps

(Edit - If you look in the wiki you finished the The Shimmering Quarries section of the quests for this hub, which takes you back to the CA Proper section which lists the next quests)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2019 at 11:19 AM
Raymond
active hub, the last hub you have done, is available again 20 hours later. the several other hubs do not become available right then but sometime later as long as you do not start that available one. i think 24 hours. so tomorrow simply wait a bit till all hubs are available and then go to the one you actually wish to do.
but till you answer our questions this may not even be the case