Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Making friends (for the soon-to-be old BFG players)
Post by tgcougar deleted March 19th 2020 at 2:39 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 23rd 2019 at 4:00 PM
Raymond
"consolidated into a list that can be completed with ONE click, each time you log on."
not only upon login but you can check pending requests any time you want by clicking the bubble text icon lower left. http://prntscr.com/mbatmy
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2019 at 2:44 AM
Mummo
i do not want to have to play with pretend friends. Your statement "it's not as if you must KNOW each person" speaks volumes to me. I am approaching 70, and have enjoyed the game, am at maximum level etc, however not sure I will continue once forced to ask pretend friends for help. I certainly won't be spending any more money.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2019 at 9:39 PM
Wolf Felis
Unless you have played on Big Fish Games you really don't understand how this move, while necessary, has affected the players. I think most of them have adjusted then there are those that won't be coming and I am in the middle of it all. On one hand I am willing to try the "new way"but on the other side maybe its time to call it quits. Either way I go its the right decision for me.

Thank you about your comments on the BFG group, I am glad to call them friends.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2019 at 12:24 AM
Wolf Felis
Oops sorry >< I didn't know and there are so many names to remember! I am glad for the in game help.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2019 at 4:04 AM
Duckie
OMG Greg is cougar? **taking notes**

(giggles)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 26th 2019 at 10:11 AM
Last Edited January 26th 2019 at 10:17 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Greg

Glad to see you in my "friends" :) I am adjusting and though I miss some things I do like many of the benefits that come from friends. Like you I have the max 25 energy packs every day.

I also love visiting & helping on others farms. It's fun to see how creative people are, so much so I have had spruce mine up a bit for visitors. I have put away a lot of my pets I let roam before to make it easier to load.

If anyone needs help or a reliable "friend" send a request my way :)

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?u=1270h9657c1
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 27th 2019 at 10:03 AM
Duckie
you're fine.. just can't believe a character like you managed to avoid chat until now.. HAHAHA
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2019 at 7:41 PM
RC7
I have to deal with people all day long. For more than 6 yrs this has been one of my 'escapes' into solitude. If the game cannot be played as I am use to playing it, then I will be forced out. I find it ridiculous that we are to be forced into having fake friends. It is demeaning and absolutely ridiculous.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 24th 2019 at 12:07 AM
Last Edited February 24th 2019 at 12:11 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Hi Greg! You are one of my buddies in the new platform :) I was hesitant and not excited about the change. Since moving I have adjusted and enjoy the new perks. Thanks for passing on your experience.

ps I rarely use chat. It's not required to be open if anyone is thinking it's necessary for every day play. I play pretty much all day & the only change is sending & accepting requests.

The people on the new platform have all be helpful & kind. With that in mind I'm not uncomfortable sending requests a couple times a day. I check for requests from others several times a day.

It feels like the old forum community before BF shut it down.(remember the uproar over that abrupt change?) CNE has done a good job helping us through this transition. I feel BF is the one who let me down after being paying member for over 10 years.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 24th 2019 at 12:14 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Wow I just saw I commented awhile back. It's waaay past my bedtime! Nite all!