Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cera Altepetl Boundary stumped!
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2019 at 12:55 PM
Shel Whitman
I was without computer for some time and have been trying to catch up. I am at 97% done and the only thing showing is the ! by the two sickos outside the SBA hut. Finished the multitude of fishing, everything that I can possibly see so what in the ever loving blue balls of hell am I missing?? I'm not used to being this far behind and definitely not used to being so mystified! haha

Help! Please!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2019 at 1:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi Shel,

Thanks for posting!

Have you read the descriptions of all your active quests? There's usually some hints in there. You can view all your active quests by clicking the yellow exclamation mark on your quest bar.

If you're still lost after checking there, feel free to submit a support ticket and we can sort you out there.

Sincerely,
Nick
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2019 at 2:06 PM
Shel Whitman
Ok, it looks like the boulder dash is what's killing me. I could be here for a very long time. Thank you for your response :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2019 at 4:24 PM
Raymond
it also could be that you might be doing hub quests for the clouds or sanctuary or tent. that will prevent you from ever getting cera hub quests.
so when you see the town crier saying some hub is available 20 hours after you completed it, just wait another hour or two for him to say all are available and then do not do anything in any other then cera. someone else had this problem the other day, they were, have been doing, tent hub quests for weeks because those are incomplete for her, well the way the devs add hubs, all will be incomplete for newish people, and new ones will never happen for them if they focus on the old ones.
cera hub stuff takes on the order of 5 months to get to 100% unless you use vip quest repeat each and every day.