Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Nate and Kaine Quests
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 11:35 AM
Last Edited November 14th 2018 at 11:38 AM
Flybaby
Just wondering if we might be due for another Nate and Kaine Quest. The last ones were released in November of 2017. They used to be released 2-3 times a year (or 1 each per area) in the past. We've had no quests yet for the Salt Desert areas). I really miss them.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 11:55 AM
Russel Denton
hey Flybaby,

we have maybe the thanksgiving event this coming weekend starting then we have a 1-2 week rest then the xmas event hits us so we might , and it's just a chance we may get a nate/kaine quest if not next year
Post by Raymond deleted November 14th 2018 at 3:54 PM
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 1:01 PM
Flybaby
Oh for Pete's sake ....
I cannot believe how a simple question can be misconstrued!!!

There is no reason to be rude, Raymond. ...
.... It was a simple question ... that's all !!!!!!

And yes Russell, I realize the Thanksgiving and Christmas Events are coming up.
Again ...
.... It was a simple question ... that's all !!!!!!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 1:02 PM
Last Edited November 14th 2018 at 1:02 PM
ArmyMomOkc
They did give us a shard & I can't find who wants it...hmmm maybe Flybaby :)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 3:55 PM
Last Edited November 14th 2018 at 3:57 PM
Flybaby
It's too bad that I have to defend myself for asking a very simple question, but I asked the question because the Nate and Kaine quests came up last November 2017 just before the Thanksgiving and Christmas Events.

And Raymond ... Why did you delete your post? Your statement has no bearing on how fast or slow we complete our missions/zones in other quest areas.

The Devs do a wonderful job!!! I love the game, and I appreciate all that they do !!!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 3:57 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: You could be a little politer in future.

@ Flybaby: Nate and Kaine adventures get released after a content area update.

Since we're only averaging one major content update a year now with our current team, and the related quest hub, that's only the one Nate and one Kaine per year.

Now that the Salt Desert is complete in its entirety, the Kaine and Nate adventures will follow, and then the quest hub.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 4:21 PM
Flybaby
Thank you Erika.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 6:08 PM
Raymond
i did not delete my post, someone apparently offended got the devs to do that. thanks a lot for the censorship snowflaked have
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 14th 2018 at 6:10 PM
Raymond
p.s. calendar date has nothing to do with when things come out. if you really want to study things then you can look when the nate and kaine came out in relation to when the zone those were in came out, BUT salt desert is completely different being a two parter. so all bets are off
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 4:37 AM
Last Edited November 15th 2018 at 4:38 AM
Flybaby
I know all that. I merely pointed out the calendar date because you seemed to think they wouldn't do new content at this time of year with one update ending and other events coming up, and made me seem greedy for even bringing it up. And I did not have anything to do with your post getting deleted. You did that all by yourself. Again, I shouldn't have to defend myself when I ask a simple question. If you can't answer in a civil manner, then best not to say anything at all. I appreciate that Erika answered my question. That should be the end of it.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 8:49 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Flybaby, I appreciate your opening up this line of discussion

Ray, I think you are better than this. Maybe you are already turning the corner and starting to come from a gentler place. Its hard to tell in posts. I know you want to be recognized for your contributions. It will be easier to respond to your contributions if you are kind to the other denizens of this board

Please be kind to Fly. She is doing a ton of work and she is doing it as a volunteer. Many of us benefit from her generosity and diligence. She deserves support. She deserves to feel good about all she does.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 10:37 AM
Raymond
no, you pointed out the calendar date right in your very first post.
i will repeat in a form consumers understand, 'past performance is no indication of future performance'
the only given is that a nate and a kaine come out after the zone it is going to be in has come out, kind of logical there cam not be otherwise without time travel.

there was a time when kaines were way put of sync and between content releases say x5 and content release x6, the kaines for 2 zones came out, lets say kaine x3 and x4, and the release of 2 kaines occurred after a content release until it caught up with the at that time current release. same probably woyld be the case is say they invesnted a new series of adventures, lets call them Able, that start in haunted forest and eventually every zone after that...
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 12:34 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Raymond:

Thank you for the consumer point of view. It seems to align with Erica's post. And without a way to do time travel I guess we all will engage in some speculation and conversation.
Post by tgcougar deleted March 24th 2020 at 12:40 PM
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 1:02 PM
Rebecca Beattie
lol....
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 1:03 PM
Flybaby
@ Raymond ... If you re-read my first post, I only stated that Nov 2017 was the last Kaine/Nate release. You seem to be putting way too much thought into analyzing my words. I'm not sure if you are trying to be helpful, or trying to prove a point, but in any case, Erika answered my question simply, and directly, so I'm good. But thanks anyway.

@ Rebecca, Thank you for your kind words, and your friendship and support.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 15th 2018 at 6:51 PM
Rebecca Beattie
np
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 16th 2018 at 6:06 PM
Last Edited November 16th 2018 at 6:15 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Flybaby

...YOU are great at info,(better then any1 else).explaining ''clearly'' what you mean and everyone understands what you say in here ok..

God Bless....YOU ....Keep SMILIMG ok :)