Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Main Energy Trinket
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 6:44 AM
Ashley Hackney
Hello fellow bushwhackers,

I recently noticed I haven't been able to fill up my energy bar as needed overnight and have been wondering if there were any upgrades that I missed out on. As of now I have the trinkets: Frozen Yogurt & Alien Time Shortner.

If there are any upgrade, along with any discussion on how to get it, I would appreciate it greatly and any new friend requests are appreciated as well.
Thank you,
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 2:36 PM
Flybaby
Maybe you just have to give it a little more time to fill. Can you be more specific on how many hours you allowed the meter to fill overnight?
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 3:04 PM
Last Edited September 9th 2018 at 3:06 PM
Raymond
where are you in the game? there is a sugar energy rate increment trinket better then frozen yogurt. but still from 0 to max energy is something like 15 hours.

frosted cake, and like all similar trinkets they are available in the store once they are available in addition to some npc you may forget
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2018 at 10:02 PM
Rebecca Beattie
My bar sees slow in filling too. May be we are about due for another upgrad for the energy trinket.. But i think I just got the frosted cake... ummm did I get it in most recent area... chromatic pools and salt desert and all
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2018 at 7:46 AM
Flybaby
Perhaps it just seems slow, because our energy bar holds more energy now than it did in the past ... so it actually does take longer to fill.
Check out this link ... it will give you a better idea on how to calculate how long it takes to refill your bar.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2018 at 10:00 PM
Rebecca Beattie
link is missing
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2018 at 5:07 AM
Flybaby
Oops ... here it is
https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Levels#How_long_it_takes_to_Level_Up
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2018 at 9:01 AM
Flybaby
Here's an example: With the Frosted Cake and Alien Time Shortener in your trinket slots, you get 10 energy every 1 minute and 30 seconds. That equals 400 energy per hour.

So it takes 12 1/2 hours to acquire 5,000 energy if you are just letting it accrue overnight, (without playing)
24 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2018 at 6:26 AM
Ashley Hackney
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to thank all who helped and posted before, I wasn't able to respond due to life "when it rains, it pours" effect.

I'm working my way thru the salt desert now.

If I'm in the double digits at 8pm it tend to take my energy bar till 7 am to reach 3/4.

Also have y'all experienced a "frozen" effect while playing? I dont know if its my own computer.For example after choosing to travel from one place to another, the screen blackens, loads, and then fades to revel a screen of black. I then reload the whole page again and it shows I've traveled.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2018 at 10:10 AM
Flybaby
You're welcome Ashley. That "frozen effect" happens to me ALL the time, and it is the norm for me to have to reboot when traveling from area to area. I think it's because the game is very graphic intense.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2018 at 5:08 AM
DestKitteh
Yep. I tend to reload either every 25 minutes, or after travelling 7 - 10 times. It is very graphic intense, as Flybaby said.

It can also slow down the speed of whacking, which you'll really notice after an hour.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 1st 2018 at 8:49 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I generally have to reload almost every time I travel. One day I will have more RAM