Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Explorer's League Part 4
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2018 at 12:53 AM
Duckie
I cannot post in that thread.. but I wanted to thank all of you for posting your journey through this so I didn't think I was crazy. HAHA. And I wanted to post something so other people coming along don't think they're crazy either :)

I've been doing very well until I reached the Mines. After using so much energy I had to check here to see if I was doing something wrong. The second half of this sphere is playing hide and seek with me and I'm losing the game. haha.

I have noticed that sometimes the first piece of the sphere is not clickable.. but all I have to do is move out of that field and come back into it. I can still see the sphere while doing this so it isn't a problem.

I'm hoping we get to keep one of these cool creatures in a future update of this quest line.. HINT HINT!!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 11:42 AM
phagras
Yeah it's really annoying when the sphere wanders behind the scenery. It would have been better if they stayed in one place.

I'm also hoping we get to keep one of the creatures.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 12:35 PM
Last Edited September 1st 2018 at 4:23 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Duckie
Yes that is a great tip and putting it in a post will make it easier for others to find. I had so much fun doing this one, but there were a few that were very frustrating.
I also think it would be cool to own one. Have you gone to Pompeii to look at them?
38 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 12:40 PM
Tonee Rhian Rose
Here's the locations for the creatures. Someone already posted them, but I put them in the order they appear on the map.

1 Shady Forest - Field 5 (top field)
2 Windy Crest - Between field 4 and 5 (south-east)
3 River's Source - Field 4 (middle right)
4 Upper Evergreen Forest - by Field 3 (top middle)
5 Deep Swamp - by Field 4 (Top Right)
6 Mountain Peak - northeast field
7 Creepy Crevice - around field 2
8 Sickened Stream - between witches and field 3 (south of witches)
9 Feeshi Island - near lower left field
10 Crumbling Palace - Top right field
11 Jungle Temple - East field
12 Main Mine - Below field 3
13 Molten Core - north of field 3, right after passing the first hot lava
14 Castle Basement - bottom right
15 Castle Crypts - Top right field
16 Murky Depths - field 2
17 Idyllic Isles - South west field
18 Torrid Top - North east field
19 Sporing Forest - South east field
20 Mushroom Core - field 4 (upper right)
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 1:05 PM
Flybaby
This was a favorite of mine too. I do want to remind everyone that the locations are only reference points. The floating sphere can wander over a significant part of the area and, as you mentioned, it sometimes hide behind scenery.

You may also want to check the wiki for more details, and check the comments section at the bottom of the page for tips posted by players. Have fun!
https://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Explorer's_League_4