Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
chat
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2018 at 6:15 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I've never done any game chat... Just realized I don't even know where or When the chats are. Would someone point me in the right direction?
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2018 at 1:02 PM
dinsb
On the BFG platform (and I assume it would be the same on others), there's a large green button on the right, just below the main screen. It's labeled "show chat." You won't be able to see it if you're playing in full screen mode. If you don't see any messages, just type in something - someone is bound to respond.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2018 at 1:34 PM
phagras
Kongregate has its own chat system separate from the game. It's nice beause we can join in even when we're playing other games.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 7:43 AM
Rebecca Beattie
now I see it... guess I used to know it was there.. thanks..

I'll try it. Recently my internet connection was improved. My computer still feels hamster powered so I'll see if it works out.

A few times I tried chatting on Amicus.. I have yet to have anyone even say "Hi". I realize the regular chat is different. Kind of wondered if anyone has had luck talking on Amicus
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 10:08 AM
phagras
It's easier just to use the other chat rather than AI. Plus AI tends to lag if too many people are in the same room whereas chat handles a lot more people.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 10:41 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Rebecca
I know you are on FB & I play on BF, if our platforms were allowed to cross over I would say "Hi" back :) It's the same on BF, not many people will talk on AI.
I hardly ever go into the game chat except for dev chats.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2018 at 2:39 PM
Rebecca Beattie
thanks... (Im FB) sigh