Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8
GAME: Dear Mom,
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 7:18 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Dear Mom, Some days its so quiet. Its as if everyone is just going about their business and the only conversation seems programmed. I miss you.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 10:41 AM
Last Edited September 14th 2018 at 10:42 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Usually there is so much going on, I enjoy busy days. I just looked through my telescope and see some people getting something ready in town. I'm going to pack my gear and head down to see what's going on. I think something exciting may be getting ready to start!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 10:47 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Truthfully Mom, I am a bit homesick. I have been feeling down and have been keeping to myself. I think going to town will lift my spirits. I need to reach out and keep in contact with my friends and maybe meet some new ones too!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2018 at 10:25 PM
Rebecca Beattie
ooooo Jr Bushwacker Days. Im excited!
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2018 at 7:04 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Dear Mom... Its weird just now. I've never seen anything like it. Everything is white. I can't see or hear anything. I just hope that the rescue team finds me. For some reason the rescue team are called "Devs".
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 21st 2018 at 2:47 PM
Duckie
So these kids learning how to bushwhack have some odd ideas about how to accomplish their goals. Mom, I think some of them need one of your long lectures, yep!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2018 at 11:24 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Please forgive me for not writing sooner. It was so much fun helping the kids of Bushwhackia get their badges! Now the community is doing a storm relief project. I know how much you like to help those in need, you would be happy to help too. Will write again soon!
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2018 at 8:26 AM
glynn.cctx
No time for writing letters! After collecting Storm Relief supplies, the entire community is searching for survivors and delivering oodles of goodies. P.S. Jr Bushwhacker cookies from the sale will be drop shipped to you. Is the 10,000 boxes I bought for you enough? luv...
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2018 at 2:35 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2018 at 2:36 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Very busy here Mom helping with getting Storm Relief supplies to those that need them..Yes,there was a bad storm here in bushwhackia area and thank goodness my ranch is still standing, so will chat soon ok...