Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8
GAME: Dear Mom,
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2018 at 12:47 PM
Duckie
Not enough bush bucks to pay for all the adoptions I want to make. Please send more through FedEx!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 11th 2018 at 2:09 PM
Last Edited August 12th 2018 at 9:09 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Xrays, were done on my foot a day ago mom, and the doctor told me to lay low for a few days..I have been over doing it lately with quests and upgrading my new ranch.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 12th 2018 at 4:14 PM
Teddy
Hi Mum..you know how I love the 'fishing' in this game..well, the developers have yet again shown us their comedic/creative side with the last bait offered. It seems to be working as I have lots of success..especially with the Michin fish. Still miss some of my fishing buddies..hope they are well.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 13th 2018 at 5:07 AM
Elsastar96
Looks like I'm confused again Mom, when I said game I actually meant adventure, you know what I meant though...didn't you?
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2018 at 11:43 PM
Duckie
Ulterior motives I believe that Princess has for sending me off to explore on my own. You can believe she has something up her royal sleeve!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2018 at 4:07 PM
Last Edited August 17th 2018 at 5:45 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Eventually,, mom I will get my ranch done for your visit..I just finished doing manyyy quests for gold in a new area called The Salt Desert Part1.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2018 at 4:31 PM
Teddy
Hi Mum..adventure still good while enjoying new Salt Desert..something seems to be missing though..some old friends perhaps..you know me..I'm a crab (June) and still want to hang on to my friends. New companions...I'll save you one when you visit.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2018 at 5:12 PM
Last Edited August 21st 2018 at 5:13 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The pictures included in my letter are of things I have seen on my travels. I find something unique in each land. One example are ponds here, their colors so vibrant it's hard to copy them.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2018 at 9:14 PM
Duckie
Maybe you can see why I love it here so much from all those photos. I get excited when I see things off in a distance that I want to explore and I find it hard to be patient as I whack my way through.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2018 at 9:24 AM
glynn.cctx
Having heard the rumors about The Princess, I tried to leave her in the sack at the Bandit's camp after they ran off. The Physical Laws in Bushwhackia do not allow that. As soon as I walk past the sack, I fall into a black hole and reappear - facing the quivering sack over and over and over...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 25th 2018 at 4:32 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Really missing you today Mom. Oh how I would love to have a slice of your special homemade chocolate cream pie. I hope you are well and my letters make you smile.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2018 at 12:04 PM
glynn.cctx
Exercising my Foster puppy everyday is so rewarding. Mrs. Doubtwater is a surefire expert in dog psychology.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2018 at 1:35 AM
Duckie
You won't believe this mom, but I'm up in the clouds and there is land up there. Yes! And the views are absolutely amazing, so you'll have to go there with me when you come visit.
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2018 at 2:11 PM
Teddy
Miss you Mum! How great today... saw one of my friends 'Duckie' up in the clouds and wow, was she having fun. Loved it as much as I do, that's why I'm still including the Cloud King's quests weekly. Love the views and certainly one of my favorite places..Nimbus especially.
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 7:27 AM
glynn.cctx
Yikes! I keep missing out on great new trinkets and tools because I forget to visit Ye Olde General Store. Bushwhackia instils shopping with a special pizzazz.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2018 at 9:05 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Zero days off mom. Not a one. Not even Labor Day or Christmas. You would be be proud of me.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 9:56 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Every once in a while mom,I do stop and take a breather..There is just so much to see and learn and do in this new found land that I stumbled upon, so will call you in a day or so.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2018 at 8:50 PM
Duckie
Obstacles in my way are preventing me from going where I want to go! But I shall prevail!
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2018 at 9:17 AM
glynn.cctx
Literacy Day is being celebrated in Bushwhackia! Everyone is joining in to restore books that were scattered in the bushes. Perhaps now Mrs. Robinson will have enough supplies to open the school.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2018 at 9:58 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Lovely books. Lovely spells. Just like Hogworts. I think I'll head down to patform 9.75. Ok, I'll use floo powder. Oops dont have any... maybe I can use my gilly weed