Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
6000 energy for Boulder in spring thicket
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 6:32 PM
Demanx
It says in wikia order to move the boulder we need 6000 energy. my question is in level 345 I have 3990 of energy, adding my other trinkets which award more max energy I stick around 4300 something like that for now.
My question is will I still get better trinkets to make this easier. Or in order to achieve the said 6000 we have to add the best combination of max energy trinkets together with Pet and mount? Or is it possible with only part of that.
Even though my mount is not tailored towards max energy it still adds 10 to the max energy. My trained pets are more focused on quest items/puzzle Pieces.

if it really depends on Mount/pet to, maybe i will leave it for now and comeback later to the secret area, as I would need a lot of time to get better mount/pet.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 6:40 PM
Last Edited July 15th 2018 at 6:41 PM
Raymond
one can possess up to 10x your max energy, so one can easily have 6k or look at me, 58k.
just open a lot of large packs and or small packs and harvest a lot of crops and just do not whack any bushes till you pass that.
http://prntscr.com/k6up7r
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2018 at 7:01 PM
Demanx
Oh I thought it was the max energy that had to be 6000 my mistake, didn't read properly. like that it way more doable. thanks