Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Runes
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2018 at 6:53 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
i had a large amount of Runes saved up and now their gone ??? Any idea where the went and what can i do the build them back up ???
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2018 at 6:59 AM
Raymond
did you convert then to vials at the disenchant station?
are you logged in as you or someone else?
if neither then it is better to write a trouble ticket directly to the Devs, click help me up top above game or down bottom below game into a new browser tab.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2018 at 7:43 AM
Raymond
p.s. you seem unaware of a simple way to not double post. as shown in the forum guidelines.
Accidental double (or more) postings do occasionally occur, but please click "Post"/hit "Enter" only once. If your post does not immediately appear on the forums, please give it a few moments before refreshing and checking to see if it did successfully post.
i.e. do not click post more then once even if what you typed did not appear, give it time
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2018 at 8:58 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Please put in a support ticket, and we'll look into what happened with your runes.

As to earning them, they drop from whacking bushes, quest satchels and the slot machines, as well as making them from rune dust at the Alchemist.
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2018 at 6:43 AM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
Thanks Raymond, sorry if the post came out multiple times, i dont see but once. and i know i get Runes when whacking bushes , but they never show up in the area to use them to socket my sword.