Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
only 1 XP or 1 topaz
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2018 at 5:19 PM
nanabun
Has anyone only received 1 XP or 1 topaz for completing a quest? I've had it happen three times today. I tried refreshing after the first time but it happened again so i closed my browser but then it happened for a third time.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 6:26 AM
DestKitteh
I just noticed that I only got 1 super berry, instead of the 20 (max of 60) you can get per turn in.

Also got the 1 topaz thing as well.

Very weird. Hate how it throws my seed count off.

Is it a glitch? Did they readjust the quest turn in prizes? Very annoying, whatever they've done with it.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 7:29 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I noticed last night getting 1 topaz for a AI quest turn in. I don't know if that is what I was actually rewarded because I don't know how many I had before.
I have had a problem with satchels for about a month. I can see at turn in no satchel drop and have no idea if I got anything. I reload after it happens and it stops for awhile. I have noticed it most when turning in pet training quests. I need to remember to do a screen grab when it happens, but keep forgetting :(
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 7:49 AM
ArmyMomOkc
It just happened again with Cabana Carl. I should have expected it but I didn't :( I will check next time and get a screen shot. If I am only getting 1 I will do a ticket.
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 9:39 AM
Last Edited June 7th 2018 at 9:47 AM
Demanx
Same here, completed two quests for Pet growing, inn and shop and allthe times received a single Xp point and for farmer got a single topaz. Hope they correct it, for me the nearly 15k XP I lost there would make a difference

Tried to printscreen one of the events but the text usually hides the rewards. The gold reward seems to be working perfectly fine whatsoever
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 10:22 AM
phagras
This seems to have started yesterday and was mentioned in chat so Nick went to log it in the bug tracking system.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2018 at 11:52 AM
Last Edited June 7th 2018 at 11:52 AM
ArmyMomOkc
I just got 1 topaz for sure from Carl on AI. I checked my number of topaz before and only got one from him. I'm max level so I haven't had the issue of missing XP. I hope it's fixed soon, missing XP is a big deal.
Since Nick is aware I'm not going to do a ticket.
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2018 at 7:14 AM
Demanx
Seems the problem has been corrected today xp and Topaz drops are back to normal here