Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
back to amicus
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 3:23 PM
Raymond
yet again you are forcing hundreds of people to try to be there all at the same time.
please implement a randomizer to put you in any room and NOT that first room.
or on globe when clicking amicus have a dialog come up like one comes up for golf course and let us be our own randomizer and choose any room (guess what? nobody would choose that first room).
if you can't implement this in a timely manner for this short term quest, please implement it before then next time you do something like this.

i thought you had said you were going to do this some time after that last time months ago.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 4:18 PM
Russel Denton
i reckon , like many other players think so too, if they have these type of
mini-events they should put it in the event area in commons or put a 2nd teleporter to amicus which lets us choose which room we go to
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2018 at 7:56 PM
Raymond
i do not mind using the globe to teleport there.
i do mind being frozen in place unable to do absolutely anything for over a minute at which point i can then change rooms or go full screen or move or whatever. this frozenness happens no matter what computer i use, my own or others, and does not matter what browser i use and i use 8 or more different ones.
this issue only happens when there are say more then 5 people in the room i enter.
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 5:44 AM
Sarah Bye
Or could we have the home base for these types of quests in the commons/event area? I hate Amicus Island.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2018 at 12:07 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Raymond, we did have the best intentions with making the trip to Amicus easier this time, but it is a more time-consuming task than we assumed, and so wasn't working prior to the release.

We'll still work on it for the next occasion.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2018 at 9:07 AM
Rebecca Beattie
thank you for working on it