Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Ancient Metal Ring
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2018 at 11:08 PM
Carla
Cyndi Jacobs posted this question back in March, but I can't revive that thread. Cyndi, I notice you have the Jungle Jar now, where did you get the Ancient Metal Ring from? or the schematic to craft it?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2018 at 5:46 PM
Flybaby
The ancient Metal Ring is a trinket that can be found by completing puzzles in Flux 17. It increases your max power by 40.

Here's the link to the thread:
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=23433
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2018 at 7:34 PM
Carla
Thanks for the reply Flybaby, and yes I have read that thread. As you have already mentioned in that previous thread, the Flux Ancient Metal Ring can not be used in the commons with the trinketsmith to gain the Jungle Jar. I'm specifically looking for the non Flux Ancient Metal Ring.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2018 at 8:07 PM
Raymond
no flux thing is part of a trinket craft or trinket combine. but if sba 17 is where flux 'ancient metal ring' comes from then somewhere in the zone that exists immediately before flux 17 is where the non flux version comes from. somewhere in tbe cloud zone
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 1:27 AM
phagras
Flux 17 corresponds to Spine of the World. Unfortunately the wiki is incomplete for that area and doesn't list any of the trinkets.

The other possibility is it's one of the trinkets you buy in the general store. Have you checked there Carla?
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 1:38 AM
phagras
Sorry, the earlier thread does say it's not in the store. In my defence I've only had one coffee this morning. You probably have an unopened chest somewhere in the Spine then.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 4:09 AM
Last Edited June 1st 2018 at 4:23 AM
Flybaby
The Ancient Metal Ring is available from the Trinket Crafter in the Commons.

The trinkets for Flux 17 are listed on the wiki, however, not every trinket earned in the flux is necessarily available in the store, such as the ones that increase max power and max mana.
http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/The_Flux
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 4:45 AM
phagras
How does trinket crafting work on Big Fish? On Kong and I think Facebook, we find recipes in chests and when we go to talk to Wally we need to ask for the ingredients from our friends before we get the actual trinket.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 6:47 AM
Flybaby
It basically works the same way, except that we have to spend BB's to buy ingredients.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2018 at 7:31 AM
phagras
Eurgh! I'd have though it would be gold. BB seems a bit unfair.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2018 at 3:55 AM
Carla
For future reference, the schematic for the Ancient Metal Ring is in "The Path Through the Mountain" in a gold chest on the far western side of the map. Cant believe I missed it!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 23rd 2018 at 12:03 PM
Flybaby
Thank you Carla. I'm glad you found it. There are 2 Ancient Metal Rings. The one you found the schematic for is for the "Crafted Trinkets" which increases power by 34.
The one in Flux 17 increases your max power by 40.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 8:25 AM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Sorry I just saw this now Carla. I didn't recall exact area where I found the Ancient Metal Ring, but I did the same as you - missed that treasure chest. Glad that you found it!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2018 at 12:00 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I stumble across missed chests too. Wish there was an easier way to find them :)