Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
too many trinkets/ faster trinket swapping
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2018 at 8:53 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I' d like to be able to swap my trinkets for a preferred set of trinkets instead of paging through every trinket I own.

This may have already been addressed in earlier posts. I dont come to the suggestion board often.

The way I wish for this is I wish for a set of slots to put trinkets I might want to use. Maybe 5 slots just below the active 10 slots or maybe 5 or 10 slots that are first in line when I open the trinket area... just slots I can put a short list of trinkets in that are easy to get to and not in the main trinket inventory.

I'm realizing that I could be playing a much more involved game if I were more involved with swapping trinkets. One of the things I shy away from is the things that require loading. Because of having an older computer and poorer internet at home I often need to reload the game entirely as I move from area to area. Easier access is one thing that keeps me playing longer and feeling more content.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2018 at 9:05 AM
Rebecca Beattie
One more thought on the issue.... just getting rid of low powered trinkets would be a blessing. Just now Im working on fusing as many trinkets together as I can afford just to reduce the number of trinkets in inventory slots.

simply selling or giving them to recycle (should we get recycling going) would be a blessing.

I have the same thought about the items I own for my farm. The clutter in storage is just ... well I dont go there. I made some effort to sort all the holiday items into the shed ... or what ever its called. and I know that I could do more... still the clutter issue is overwhelming for me.