Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Quarry mini game
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2018 at 11:59 PM
Mummo
Has this started? Change log says new mechanic coming to help, but I have never seen the game. I assume it's different than just digging.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2018 at 1:11 AM
phagras
Nothing has changed yet (other than the recent bug fixes and minor tweaks). The blog post says "coming soon" so just keep an eye out.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 11:01 AM
Last Edited May 14th 2018 at 11:02 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Mummo: The item is referring to the Glaucous Quarry and the other Quarry digging mini games.

We will be adding another mechanic to make it easier, due to the feedback from the players, and Nick just wants to let everyone know it's being worked on.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 1:42 PM
Mummo
Thanks but I'm still confused, the Glaucous Quarry, is the only one I have access to (shallow, deep and fathom), where is "the other quarry"? At moment I do the daily "digging" quest, and the continue digging when i get enough diggery. Is there something else!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 1:46 PM
Raymond
there is no other quarry. if you show us whatever it is that is telling you that there is i am sure we would love that LOL.
the only quarry is that one with the 3 places. you can dig there all day long if you refill your digggery by going somewhere and whack. digging for some people is just the daily quest, I dig that and also get some 20 or so deep and fathom fragments every day just in case there will be something good to buy with those.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2018 at 10:59 PM
Mummo
Raymond, see Erika's comment above. I play the same as you, good to know I am not missing something!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2018 at 9:35 AM
Erika/Alyniana
There is another quarry further on in the quest line.