Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Recycle station & Teleporters' feature
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 2:53 PM
Margo
Hello!

I have two suggestions:

1) I think any regular fisher would agree that even using the most expensive of baits the amount of junk we fish up is pretty obscene. So, can we please get a Recycle Station in the Commons? I don't really care even if it rewards a bit of gold for 100 pieces of junk fished up or something, let's put that stuff to use! :D

(I don't think I'm that original and I think it was suggested before but I just wanted to put it out there.)

2) Is it possible to add a feature to the Teleporters where it would show you the destination when you hover over it (kinda like when you mouse over the crops and it shows time & helps)? Because if you don't use a certain Teleporter for a while (e.g. at the Hermit's House. I only use it once in a blue moon..) and forget what destination you set it up to, you end up wasting time readjusting its settings, when in reality you maybe didn't have to.

Thank you for reading!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 6:18 PM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 6:45 PM
ArmyMomOkc
I think the recycling idea might be a good achievement. I don't know how the inventory of junk collected would be managed. I'm still hoping they will give us a better sort for runes and a tab for egg inventory.

An Earth Day quest maybe? I haven't played a full year yet, so I don't know if one has been done before.

I never use anything but cheap bait. The difference hasn't proven to worth using the more expensive bait. I have plenty of the expensive bait from quests and don't bother to use it.

The teleporter idea is a good idea, I have always kept the Hermit set to The Commons, it's the 3 in there I get lost on sometimes. I have one I use for Flux levels, one for hubs and the other I have no idea, lol.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2018 at 10:30 PM
Last Edited April 15th 2018 at 10:33 PM
Russel Denton
Hi Margo,

i actually suggested we do something with the junk we fish up about a year ago or so, and we use the junk to make furniture/ranch items for our houses or new Ci'S
(customisation items) or perhaps make a new pet or mount out of it

heres the link to the thread

http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=7994

i fully support this idea

from Russel Denton
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2018 at 1:12 PM
Rein1926
I suggested the recycling idea a few years back. With the thought of an entire small island that you could go to to see Hippie Hank who will take your junk off you and upcycle it for his home
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2018 at 10:31 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

Thanks for the post!

This is a very neat idea. There's some balance/technical concerns with turning "junk" into something you can actually collect instead of nothing, but that aside I do like the idea.

We appreciate you sharing this with us!

Sincerely,
Nick
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2018 at 10:35 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Margo - Showing the teleporter destination would be a great feature! We'll consider that one.