Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
6th Anniversary Event!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 10:58 AM
Last Edited April 13th 2018 at 12:20 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Happy anniversary Whackers!

Celebrate Bush Whacker 2's upcoming 6th birthday with a 2 week event!

Note: Today you are just setting up the party. The 1st turn-in station will be available tomorrow, Saturday April 14th, if you've completed all 3 set-up quests for Manfred.

Spoilers and details are available on the blog!

Plus, the (almost) weekly change log can be read here!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 12:00 PM
Raymond
you really should put the anniversary event achievements someplace else. it is not the last event of a year. something that is an answer for a trivia on amicus.
did you intend to have the cera altapi high jungle achievements published in the achievements tab? I knew of the 12 badges in several achievements previously by numbers and by being in the profile (not the sack) and in the JSON data. but being in the Achievements fully means the hub is active. is it?

and everyone got a kaine achievement we already had (and a large energy pack for some reason) on loading. that can't be right.

enough griping for now. so i will say, thanks for the new things.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 12:06 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The Anniversary Achievements were in the legacy section, until we ran it again this year.

I'll get Nick to look into sorting it, but I'm pretty sure that players would know that Christmas is the last event of the year, if they're doing Amicus isle quests still.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 12:15 PM
Raymond
just wanted to say something about that.

and change log should perhaps mention the new Dev pet in the flux expensive store.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 12:28 PM
ArmyMomOkc
The answer to the last event of the year for the AI trivia is Christmas. It's been the answer for quite awhile.

Anyway, events make me happy! Yippee!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 12:56 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Dev's

thank you for all new changes and this anniversary event..fun time again :)
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 3:13 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Hi!

Thank you all for the feedback. We'll consider moving the Anniversary achievements back to the Legacy section after the event is done, since it isn't in the regular event rotation.

I've put the Anniversary event achievement category after the Easter one to be consistent with the ordering.

I've removed the High Jungle Quest Hub achievements, as it is not included with this update (oops!).

I've fixed the Kaine/Nate Anniversary achievement for subsequent players.

Thanks again for bringing these to our attention.

Sincerely,
Nick
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 4:25 PM
ArmyMomOkc
When does the mount/bush bucks promo end? I read stuff but I am about brain dead from work. I think it's usually the same, but as I said I am not with it right now. Perfect for relaxing mindless whacking :)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 4:29 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ ArmyMom: It will end on Monday April 16 at Noon Pacific (3pm EDT/7pm GMT.)
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 4:36 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Thank you Erika!
One other question (I should also know, but just double checking) only one promo mount, even if you make more than one purchase?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 4:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yeah, just the one for your first bush bucks purchase of 100 or more.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2018 at 4:45 PM
Last Edited April 13th 2018 at 4:50 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Okay, I read the blog again and it doesn't specify this, it also doesn't in the purchase screen. I have wondered about it for quite awhile since the same amount is paid each purchase. A statement the mount is given for 1st purchase would be helpful. I thought at first I was missing part of my purchase.
Thanks again :)

Maybe for the $50 & $100 purchases? I'm mostly excited when the BB are on sale, the extra mount would be nice to have to sell for mount bucks if I wanted to.

Sorry, I have been having to edit almost everything I type today.
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 8:13 AM
ArmyMomOkc
Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'.....
Post by Michael Inaba deleted April 14th 2018 at 12:41 PM
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 12:53 PM
Raymond
were there really only 8 developer gnomes? i and some others in chat started out with 12 and got 13th today. not just as said in achievement but actually in our ranch and inventories
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 1:11 PM
Kathy Jacobs
More than slightly confused about the developer gnomes. Got the first one, no problem. After I turned them in, I no longer had getting them as a quest. No way to kick off that quest a second time. I am assuming this means there is a wait between turn ins, but how long of a wait is it?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 1:49 PM
Last Edited April 14th 2018 at 1:50 PM
Flybaby
Why is it that Linus showed up in the Event area for some players, but not others?

@ Kathy Jacobs - I assume that the gnome quest will perhaps be a daily quest.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 2:25 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I LOVE the pretty & colorful CI's..in The Anniversary event store..:).
Good job Georgia...kudos...
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 4:28 PM
Last Edited April 14th 2018 at 4:29 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Barbara, I'm not surprised you love the color :)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2018 at 4:49 PM
Last Edited April 14th 2018 at 4:51 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Armymom......hahaha I know aye,It is my birthstone color(soothing color for my well being) & my fav color and red comes next..