Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Toggle for Crusader commentary balloons.

108 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 6:58 PM
DocHoneydew
A toggle would be nice to TURN OFF the Crusader commentary balloons.
They're just an unnecessary distraction.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 7:27 PM
Bromhild
Cute at first.
Their movement is actually making me nauseous. Like one of those 3d film experience things.

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 8:20 PM
Last Edited March 31st 2018 at 8:21 PM
Anubischick
+1, I did post a comment about this in the support section (as I thought it was the place for it). I'm actually vision impaired so it's better for me to play the game full screen and the constant flicking of these things is really causing me some issues.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 9:22 PM
Raymond
it will be all gone in about 20 hours

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 10:15 PM
Anubischick
Hi Raymond Jerome, may I ask, how do you know that? It's good news for me if it is, though a toggle rather than a complete removal would be more than sufficient.

41 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 10:54 PM
LorinBardric
I suppose it's this year's April Fools joke. So I agree with Raymond Jerome and believe (and hope) it will be gone tomorrow.

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 31st 2018 at 11:13 PM
Anubischick
Ah, of course, I'd forgotten the yearly most despised holiday day. Thank you for the explanation, and I hope you are correct.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 2:40 AM
Mondo
I'm actually a bit disappointed, I thought the chatter was a nice touch. I give a +1 to the toggle idea so those of us that enjoy it can keep it going.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 5:22 AM
Azaryah
If you set forward your system time, you'll see they disappear after the 'holiday'.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 5:22 AM
Last Edited April 1st 2018 at 5:23 AM
Azaryah
If you set forward your system time, you'll see they disappear after the 'holiday'.

Much more inventive than last time, though i kinda liked the way the bees looked last year (despite the handicap in ease of play).

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 5:44 AM
AndrewtheSmart
I really want it to stay. It's honestly kinda funny how Pilot Pam tells me my formation is trash without her.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 5:44 AM
AndrewtheSmart
I really want it to stay. It's honestly kinda funny how Pilot Pam tells me my formation is trash without her.

236 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 5:51 PM
Anubischick
Well I'm glad to see it gone now that April 1 is over, it makes playing much easier for me, but I do understand that some players liked it. So, perhaps it should be a suggestion for inclusion, with an OFF toggle for those of us whom it impacts adversely.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2018 at 6:11 PM
Last Edited April 1st 2018 at 6:15 PM
Raymond
next time turn off the automatic time/date nist setting on your computer and change the date to something other then 4/1

or if you want to get them back do the same but change to 4/1 at least for a few days while the code has that stuff in place.