Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
VIP quest reset idea I put in Suggestions/Features forum
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2018 at 5:52 PM
Last Edited March 8th 2018 at 5:53 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Hi, I put a request to have 2 types of VIP token quest resets. I would like feedback from others. I don't know if it has been requested before. I have my reasons why I would like this added but would appreciate support or thoughts about this idea. Thank you!
1530 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 8th 2018 at 5:56 PM
ArmyMomOkc
Oh, please add your comments in the other forum. I just wanted to call attention to it, not sure how often people look at the submitted ideas. Thank you!
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2018 at 6:58 AM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
im always a VIP so got all pets , so new pets unlock as you buy them , weekly quests to do , a VIP Island with puzzels and quests etc , also no quite VIP but im finding it easyer to use portholes to get to rooms or areas , no need to reload page with other ways to travel so more portholes needed :) , gets a bit annoying still worth it :)
Lvl 431 "Garden Guru"
85 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2018 at 7:06 AM
Last Edited March 11th 2018 at 7:09 AM
Marie Savory Ne Holder
and not just pets with other items to , and origanal items when holidays etc come round and better odds for bushbuck arcade game ive lost a small fortune and still no robot..... doh , 1 last thing can you put the walking flower for sale as a pet in latest area pleaseeeee lol ,