Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Valentines present
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2018 at 3:03 PM
Mummo
Dumb question! I bought a present, intending to give it to myself (selfish, I know) Sasha wants a user name...........I put in mine but it doesn't work. I assume my user name is same as posted here, if not how do I find it? Also, what is this TARDIS thing. Been playing for years, but I do not have this storeage.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2018 at 3:27 PM
Erika/Alyniana
The username you would need to enter is the one you see when you are in the game chat.

The T.A.R.D.I.S. Shed is an extra storage piece that you can earn from completing quests for Farmer MacDonald. It's been around since 2015, if you've owned 12 farm plots or more.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 21st 2018 at 7:34 PM
Raymond
we can send gift to ourself?
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 6:28 AM
DestKitteh
What Raymond said... I tried sending a gift to myself but my name didn't come up.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 22nd 2018 at 11:06 AM
Erika/Alyniana
On Big Fish, since you don't have actual friends like on Facebook, you get a dialog to enter a player name when you talk to Sasha to send a gift.

Players can enter their own Big Fish name as it appears in the chat.
146 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2018 at 1:54 AM
Mummo
Found my user name, thanks, talked to Sasha, she said she had sent the card (to me) but nothing happened. Found I had had the tardis shed in my inventory all along! Doh!. How do I get the second shed to try to fit in it?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 23rd 2018 at 10:23 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Mummo: You only get gifts on reloading the game or changing areas.

There's a spoiler on the wiki if you want the achievement.