Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
game
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2017 at 4:04 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Unfortunately we don't have an ETA for the resolution, but we're still working on it.

You have 47 hours and change from the last time you claimed your daily log-in reward before your streak resets. If it does end up resetting, put in a support ticket.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2017 at 4:12 PM
Raymond
but only 24 hours or so for crops to wither LOL
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2017 at 5:33 PM
Chevalis
Update: Dec 19 @ 4:30PM PST: We continue to work on the ongoing server issues. Depending on how long the issues persist, we may extend the duration of the Christmas event. We will also do our best to ensure that daily playing bonuses do not reset once the servers are back up. Thank you for your patience.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 6:59 AM
Raymond
not sure how you can 'maintain' daily bonuses. you lost all player information.
http://prntscr.com/hq2dwh
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 7:13 AM
DestKitteh
Well, hopefully it will be up and running by the time I've moved into my new unit. Can sit down with some alcohol and a new (& expensive) internet connection.
180 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 7:39 AM
Duckie
Raymond - I'd think the player information would be down due to the server being offline while they fix it.

Erika - It might be helpful to post another update letting us know whether we're looking at hours or days. I will continue to be patient - it's the least I can do in return to how generous y'all are to us always. Sorry you're dealing with this unexpected headache right before the holidays.

I am having withdrawals..HAHA. I've played every single day since I began in March. I don't even wanna play any other game right now. HAHAHA! I've got bushwhackia fever bad :)
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 8:16 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I believe the devs are in Pacific time ... West coast USA and I suspect they will be back at work in an hour or 2. I hope they all slept well and are coming in to work with good ideas about how to fix this situation.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 8:46 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi dev's

Missing BW2...hope will be fixed soon..:(.....sad here..Can we have an update plz n ty..
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 10:21 AM
Raymond
please extend all our runes/swords at least 24 hours.
don't know about others, but mine cost about 1.5 million gold for about 30 days and losing one day is losing a LOT
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 10:44 AM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi dev's

Glad to se BW2 up again.....AND I do not see Cera Critters in cooldowns....??
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 11:50 AM
Last Edited December 20th 2017 at 11:51 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

You can find a summary of the downtime by clicking here: http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=23214.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2017 at 12:26 PM
Raymond
cera is in my cooldowns.
if you are unaware, when there are a lot of items in cooldown or in available, the game only displays about 20 lines of it. use the mouse wheel to scroll down below the visible bottom of the list.
only other thing i can think is that you accepted and forgot it, but in that case it is in your quest icons of what you are currently doing.

Justin, please have reward also take into account any vip membership or voucher time lost in addition to other things already mentioned