Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
random clicks
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 10th 2017 at 9:05 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I'm not sure if this is a BushWacker2 issue a Windows 10 issue or a my computer issue. It also might be related to the random pet issue I posted earlier.

Today I ported into the flux and walked over to the field. When I entered the field a friend popped up as if I'd clicked on the "call a friend" button. My mouse wasn't anywhere near the button. At that point my game froze so I refreshed. When I came back it looked like the friend had whacked the screen. After that there was a second incident that was similar in nature... but I dont remember the details... not enough coffee just now. Any thoughts out there?
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 10th 2017 at 9:53 AM
Last Edited December 10th 2017 at 10:03 AM
Rebecca Beattie
ok... I just experienced a third random click incident.

I was fishing on Amicus Island for crab and clicked on a fishing spot. My avatar moved over and cast her line into a completely different fishing spot

edit.... after thinking about this I'm guessing it is a BW2 issue as this most recent random click acted as if Id clicked on a different spot than I did and nowhere near the mouse/cursor location. I wasn't near the touch screen (windows 10) or the touch pad under my space bar. My hands were only on the mouse at the time.

any one else having similar things happening?. .. I haven't opened a ticket about this but may. This thread is helping me collect information on the issue.