Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Useless pats..

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2011 at 2:14 PM
Last Edited November 30th 2011 at 2:14 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Ok, Monica I promise to not fall on my sword for you. I'm doing my best Court Clown imitation in hopes that this will be a lively unintimidating place... and I promise to leave the bear baiting to you. (and sometimes I lie)

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 2:17 AM
Bob Woods
Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!! Duh Bears! Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, a something, something, something all stuffed with fluff, he is Winnie the Pooh!

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 10:09 AM
Rebecca Beattie
lol.... Bob: that was funny when I thought that Monica typed it... even fumier that I mistook you for her lol

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 1:03 PM
Monica Dykeman
Ah Rebecca, I would have posted 'Winnie the pooh, Winnie the pooh, Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff!'. Can you tell I have young grandkids? Bob, I suspect you are going from childhood memory while I am going from weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks *stop the madness* of being subjected to kids songs (sob).

Rebecca, I like having a court jester. Now I'm in a Queen Victoria mood and I need a 'Master of the Horse'. At least, that's what she called him...........

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2011 at 5:14 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I didn't realize that that was a song ... My Winneie the Pooh days were before any TV specials or movies... My Pooh lived in a book and I loved Tigger enough to name my cat after him.

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2011 at 11:31 PM
Bob Woods
Actually Monica, I have 2 wee ones, though you can only see my son in my profile pic. I actually could never understand that part of the song, so I make it up everytime I sing it for them, lol!

What can I say Rebecca, I am just the pretty lady kinda guy, I guess! Sad;y, I suppose that is what I get for running around the forum's in drag!

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2011 at 11:38 PM
Rebecca Beattie
lol You have me laughing ... in every thread... I do like the roll you are on ... pass me a pair of dodecahedrons... you keep the 20s they work well for you

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2011 at 10:45 PM
Bob Woods
*passes the big word dice* Now you can REALLY roll Rebecca!!

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2011 at 12:33 PM
Diane Crane
Rebecca,
My OCD is showing but you want a pair of hexahedrons (6 sided), not dodecahedrons(12 sided). And just for info, you can get dodecahedrons and they are great for teaching kids multiplication.

As for pets, I whack alone.

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2011 at 1:38 PM
Monica Dykeman
Bob, be kind to your mother (and MIL), don't make her listen to those songs over and over. This week it's Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, courtesy of my grand daughter. She loves music with a passion, and my grandson loves to sing (too bad he doesn't have the voice for it, but don't tell him that).

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2011 at 2:25 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Diane: in D&D you use several kinds of dice... 6 - 12 -20 and others depending on who is playing and who is the Dungeon master. (Game originator/writer/creator whatever)

so I did ask for the 12 sided dice... I happen to like the word "Dodecahedron".

When I was a kid I had a construction set that let me build multi sided figures out of paper parts. It was a fun one for me... But I was a girl that loved blocks more than dolls lol

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2011 at 2:31 PM
Raymond
And yet you had a problem with the sliding 'blocks' puzzle? Oh, wait, that was a vision problem, LOL.

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2011 at 1:50 AM
Bob Woods
Rebecca, don't forget the d4, d8 & d10! A d4 is a pyramid, a d8 looks like 2 d4's glued together and the d10's are similar to the d8's and you use a pair of them when you need basically a d100, though it is best if the d10's are 2 different colors and they must declaer which color is the 1-9 and which color is the 10, 20, 30, etc. OOoopppsss, my inner nerd is showing, I had better bludgeon him with lots of very loud Pantera and then some Bleach anime!

Actually Monica, I am kind to everyone except the kids and I, I only sing to them, I never actually sing in front of other people. Also, after a while, you learn to ignore songs you don't like. I learned this originally when I was a bouncer and then re-learned it when I became a father. I do listen to the content at first, make sure the music doesn't contain any blatant stupidity, but after that, I basically forget it, lol.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2011 at 9:06 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Bob: My D&D exposure is limited.... but enough to recognize all the dice and some of the language.... My inner nerd shows in many ways lol

Sounds like you had/have a wonderful D&D community

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2011 at 9:06 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Bob: PS... did you ever know folks to get into reconstruction dance... Regency?

162 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2011 at 9:49 PM
Bob Woods
Rebecca, if you are talking about the folks who do all those dances from the different periods of time, then yes. I used to be a very active Renaissance Festival/Faire attendee, lol. I had quite a few friends who worked the shows! I knew a few who did the dances, but being as how I am about as skilled in the art of dance as I am in Advanced Quantum Physics, I know enough to put my left hand in, to take my left hand out and to shake it all about, lol. I was very good friends with a girl who did the Flaming Poi as part of the whole fire breathing act she was a part of, though that doesn't answer your question, it merely makes me remember good booze getting turned into flame instead being imbibed, lol!! It also makes me really question why I gave up drinking, lol.

I used to have a great D&D group, but as in all things, we grew up, some went to college, one went to prison, some of us got married, and we all moved as fffffaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr away from our home town as we could, hahahaha!! I miss the game and my old friends, but I don't think I would trade my family for what I had, though if you ask me that when both my kids are throwing temper tantrums and the answer might change, lol!

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2011 at 12:58 AM
Rebecca Beattie
lol