Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Why do only 87 of the 105 Puzzle Monsters have images in the Profile, STILL?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 27th 2012 at 12:42 PM
Raymond
When did the Pyramid come out? Over a half a year ago. How many times have you written code into the game since then? At least a dozen Updates + Events and perhaps a full half a dozen bug fixes way back then as I remember it.

Please spend some time on this great Game.

Please bring back the currently 66 non-Monsters to the Profile. I can think of many ways to do that and have the Profile load seamlessly and fast.

Also please correct the fact that many of us top level players are somehow 102% complete in the Game.

And please explain to me what "Customization Items Obtained 532" means since I count about 2 dozen fewer than that in all my Character items and House Items.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2012 at 12:17 AM
Raymond
My actual current count of everything I can see in my Inventory and House is only 515, the game thinks I have 17 more than that. I'm only missing May-August BW Club House/Character items. Apparently nobody else looks at their Profile, or knows what they have, or don't care that the game can't count

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 28th 2012 at 10:38 PM
Nate Dauer
I wish this would be updated...

:sadface:

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 1st 2012 at 7:53 PM
Last Edited March 1st 2012 at 7:54 PM
Raymond
To throw another wrench into this 'issue'.
My other account that I started to collect detailed info for the Wiki has 2 FEWER CI's in its Profile than I count in the Inventories. That is, my Profile there says 41 but I have 43 House Items and Character items. I thought perhaps that some 'fishing' items didn't count because it started right away being WRONG, but there are 3 of those so far, not 2.
P.S. That account does not participate in ANY Holiday Events, and does not do any of the mini-zones yet, and I don't bother to even get every CI in every area, just all the jigsaw puzzle pieces and puzzle monsters, and only purchases the absolute minimum of necessary things.

So if these numbers are to be believed, then my real account is about 23 invisible items too high.

I really wish I could understand this.

150 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 4th 2012 at 1:43 AM
Lottie Mytho
Raymond, my CDO (that's OCD with the letters in alphabetical order) agrees with you -- this is unacceptable!

My SoH (or should that be HoS?) finds it hilarious that computers can't count and has me flro LOL -- darn I mean LLO