Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Scientist castle

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 12:28 PM
Karyn Depew
I am stuck at the Scientist castle. I have 5 more areas to complete/unlock but cannot figure out what I need to do to continue on. All the remaining locked doors say I need to capture more monsters but the areas that are already unlocked are 100% completed. What am I missing? H E L P

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 1:13 PM
Raymond
Every time you capture a monster in the Castle you get one or two Quests from the minion that you have to complete also.
Have you done all those? Try talking to every Mionion and the Scientist again.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 4:28 PM
Karyn Depew
I talked to the scientist and the minions but none had tasks to offer me. The scientist just had stuff for sale and the minions had nothing to say either than comments like "the master will be pleased with our progress"

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 5:37 PM
Rebecca Beattie
the mad scientist is, well ,a wee bit mad, so have patience, all will be reveiled

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 7:31 PM
Karyn Depew
Should I just whack stuff in the rooms/areas that I have already completed in the castle?

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 9:38 PM
Nate Dauer
Please only post help topics in the user support area, thank you.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 10:02 PM
Rebecca Beattie
Nate, I'm sure it will all get sorted out over time... and everyone will figure out which parts of the board is best for their posts...

and Karyn... keep going... Unless you really don't have quests left and nothing more to finish... then you might want to try to ask again or open a ticket...

I remember that I got impatient and a bit confused in the castle... until I realized that I just had to keep going.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 11:49 AM
Karyn Depew
Thanks Rebecca. I will keep trying.

Sorry Nate.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 11:49 AM
Rebecca Beattie
you will prevail

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 1:04 PM
Frank Fitzpatrick
Karyn try opening the map in the castle area then look any quests that are green these
may be your problem