Unicorn Feed

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 1:30 AM
Chrissie Woodland
Does anyone know how to place the unicorn feed to bring the unicorn to the king

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 2:31 PM
Monica Dykeman
You take the direct route from the Peak to the cave entrance, without any side passages. Open your map and look at the route first. There will be large X's on the ground, click on them. The unicorn will follow you (not literally, though, so don't bother looking for him). Do NOT map warp,l you have to walk the route.

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 9:44 PM
Nate Dauer
Please post help topics in the User Support area, thank you.

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 12:30 AM
Monica Dykeman
Nate, are you a moderator now? I didn't know we had any. (honest question, not snark)

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 9:44 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Interesting thought ... I hadn't thought that we might have mods here

741 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 9:54 AM
Last Edited November 24th 2011 at 12:13 PM
Nate Dauer
No, but someone had to say it. :P

I'm trying to be nice about it, at least in the General Discussion area, since it's quite understandable a person might think that that is where help topics would go (since that is the case on certain forums for other games). It's less understandable to make the mistake in the Feature Requests area though. :/

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 1:12 PM
Monica Dykeman
In that case, Nate, just let it go. This isn't a form, per se, it's a discussion board, mostly of the Help Me! variety. The topics are all going to end up the same.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 5:21 PM
Raymond
Then get rid of the 4 categories of these discussion board and let the drivel of every possible topic inhabit one single category called Bushwhacker Discussion Board.
Or get rid of all the topic themselves and have every question under the sun be asked in one single topic like you know, that very first topic announcing the discussion boards.

There is a reason there are 4 categories, and there might even be more than those eventually, but until people understand and use the discussion board intelligently then there will be wrong topics everywhere, and the same person will ask their question 3 times in 3 different categories and so on.
There should be a Moderator and board police to help those people who just don't understand how to do things.

185 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 1:03 AM
Monica Dykeman
Raymond, I repeat, this isn't a forum, it is simply a discussion board. People aren't talking about politics, religion, sex and/or sin, they are talking about a game. If people use 'view posts since your last visit', they won't even notice! Take a deep breath and repeat after me, 'I won't pick nits, I won't pick nits'. You are much less likely to get an ulcer this way.

799 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 7:18 AM
Rebecca Beattie
Maybe use of the forums should be discussed in the "User Support" area....
(ok the imp in me couldn't resist) ;)
You know its always someone else that uses a forum incorrectly ;)

307 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 25th 2011 at 8:51 PM
Dave Stone
Forum's are so much easier to navigate and find the answer you are looking for if people stick to the catagory they were set up for. BUT! I've found that if replies are critcal (Raymond take note), A forum can suffer, One of the side effect's is poster's would think twice about posting, Not knowing if they are going to get the help they ask for, Or criticism.
If a constructive reply cant be made then i think it would be best not to reply at all.
The whole point of a forum is to help other's, Not slag them off!