Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Is there going to be a second Turkey Pet?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 11:13 AM
Raymond
Or do us players from last year only luck out on the second Ribbon?

P.S. I have a Turkey Pet from Last year but my Ribbon from last year is just the Medium Turkey Ribbon for getting 100 Turkeys. So is the requirements for the Pet TWICE as hard this year for those people who didn't play last year?

"It's Turkey Wranglin' time again! Jebediah the Turkey Wrangler has appeared once more in Southeast Haven and is looking for intrepid bush whackers to help collect turkeys! You have up until November 26th at noon to collect as many turkeys as you can. If you collect 200 turkeys, you'll get a special turkey pet! Players who participated in this event last year can partake again to earn another turkey ribbon, which will stack with any ribbons they won last year!"

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 11:44 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
You can get a second ribbon, but not a second pet. Since you can only have one pet out at a time, there's no much point to having two of them.

- Justin

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 5:38 PM
Raymond
That's what I thought.
But what about my second question?
Is the Pet twice as hard for newbies as it was last year?
Or why do I have a Pet but only the middle ribbon for getting 100 Turkeys last year?

793 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2011 at 5:47 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Yes, the pet is *technically* harder than it was last year, but I think it's a change for the better.

Last year we set up the event so that the top 25% of participants got the pet, and there was no limit to the number of turkeys you could capture. The problem with that setup, of course, is that even if 100% of the players tried as hard as they could, still only 25% of the players would get it. With this year's setup there's no question as to whether or not you'll qualify for it; instead there's a requirement that is set and the only hurdle is getting there.

- Justin

107 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 9:44 AM
Connie Mikkelsen-Stang
It isn't letting me turn my first batch of turkeys in?

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 11:07 AM
Leanne Hynes
Connie, You are unable to turn in your Turkeys until the 26th :)
Still hoping to get mine, 60 more to go, lol.

107 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 11:16 AM
Connie Mikkelsen-Stang
Thanks Leanne, just saw it said turn them in when I finished, and the show quests says ending here, turkey wrangling

70 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 23rd 2011 at 5:50 PM
Judith Fournier
I'm in the same boat as Connie -- 200 turkeys and no one is taking them yet!

20 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2011 at 8:36 AM
Dave Barr
doesnt matter wont get it anyway...been playing as much as i can and still only have 92 turkeys